Reviews for The Darker Side of Me
Awwww yay, they got together. Great story. A little violent but I like it haha
misswhatsoever chapter 19 . 8/8/2014
I loved it soo much 3 I was laughing so much when that
Psyho pissed his pants XD
But one thing bothers me... Takuya killed people before? It's okay but were they innocent? If so, he isn't better than the worst killer. And... Why exactly was Zoe captured? I mean, did ge rape her? What's the reason?
Anyway, I enjoyed your FF. It was awesome!
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 19 . 5/20/2013
Twisted, dark, and a side of odd romance-NICE:). This was really good!
xXfirebuterflyXx chapter 2 . 4/22/2012
oh...llevo solo 2 capitulos pero me gusta mucho tu fic y la trama que lleva

Sorry for review in spanish, I'm no good with english
KanaRose chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
I LOVE THIS FIC! I have read almost all your work, but this one is my absolute fav! I've read it like five times and it still brings me to tears when Zoe beats that bastard good! Go Zoe!
Juliana Rain chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
awesome
Juliana Rain chapter 19 . 7/6/2010
loved it better the 2nd time i read it
MasterMatt chapter 19 . 12/12/2009
you should make a sequel, this is one of my favorite stories
CJ122 chapter 3 . 9/4/2009
is Takuya and his gang wearing a mask?, cuz if not then the police can easily arrest them! nice chapter though. :) :D
lanski12 chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
good
Dawn of Glory chapter 19 . 7/26/2009
Oh.. that was really good... I'm sad it's ended, but that's okay... even the best of things must end at some point
ambiekinz chapter 19 . 7/26/2009
Aww...What a great ending! Kingston's head got shot off and his house blew into pieces, and Takuya and Zoe are together with the guys and have millions of dollars to live off of! )

If you do make a sequel, I'll definetly read it! It could be like, Kingston's cousin/brother/son, whatever getting revenge! Or just seeing what a wonderful life Takuya and the gang is living! Hehe...

_ Ambiekinz _
dingcs chapter 19 . 7/26/2009
haha, NICE ENDING! I figured they were going to drink it all out.

and they burned the house down. awesome! lol.

this was a great story. awesome fantastic job on this one.

laterz )
dogluv101 chapter 19 . 7/26/2009
I really liked this, this was very good :)
Red Page chapter 19 . 7/26/2009
Man, good job there. That was kind of smart, burning down the house. Never woulda thought of that. Thumbs up. Wonder what your next fic will be like. See ya at your next fic. Later.