Reviews for Manic
Evidence Murderer chapter 1 . 4/14
Fiction MA, adult content with explicit sexual or violent situations, is not allowed on FFn. Please take down "Manic" and repost on another site. (If you don't know where to post it, AdultFanFiction and Archive Of Our Own both allow these types of works.)
story addict chapter 45 . 1/8/2012
What to say... Another great story, an so incredibly sad; I so had to cry when Edwards mother killed herself. But your end of the story gives hope. :-)
TWILIGHTQUEEN858710 chapter 45 . 11/7/2011
GREAT JOB! :)
Siriusmunchkin chapter 9 . 8/13/2011
S**t happens.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 8 . 8/13/2011
That was totally expected.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 7 . 8/13/2011
We have an idea who Edward likes. We also know who is going to use every dirty trick in the book to get him.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 6 . 8/13/2011
Do teenagers really do this stuff? Sounds like fun.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 5 . 8/13/2011
With a little fun thrown in.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 4 . 8/13/2011
With any luck Tanya and Jessica get run over by a logging truck on the way home from school.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 3 . 8/13/2011
The drama is not far away.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 2 . 8/13/2011
Can easily imagine where we're headed.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
First chapter makes you want to go on.
IcyFirey07 chapter 45 . 2/1/2011
Great story! I really liked how you developed your characters. I really liked the ending as well. It seemed realistic to their situation but for some reason it made me want to read more; In the beginning, I thought this was going to be a really hard core angst story, but the way you balanced the angst and drama and romance in the story was very good and it actually showed a great deal of realism to it. Awesome job with this story, I really had a nice time reading it! :)
IcyFirey07 chapter 22 . 1/29/2011
I just HAD to stop and review on this chapter. Man, it was emotionally packed! I can't even imagine how hurt and confused Edward must have been with what was happening with his mom and him not knowing/not being able to do anything seeing as he was just six. I'm really enjoying your story so far and this chapter really stood out to me, I feel like I know Edward and Elizabeth better after reading this..

Awesome job! :)
IcyFirey07 chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Just came across your story and I have to say, I really liked the beginning, it has me intrigued. I'll be reading it these next few days. Really excited continue. :) Good writing.