Reviews for Zest
BugzAttack chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
I've seen this same story somewhere else, it had the same title and everything. I've never been plagiarized myself, but I would imagine it's not a very nice feeling. Since I don't know who is at fault I won't flame or report you, but I will notify the other person and tell them to look for it, same goes for you. The story shouldn't be to hard to find (be it a copy or the genuine article because they have the same name and should show up under the same filters. Hope you can figure this out.
DarkPossession chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
I really love this. *o*

I've read this quite a few times now, because although it's short, it's really striking and stays in your thoughts hours after you've finished reading it. :] I love it. :D

- Skye
pattie mayonnaise chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Awesome. What a fresh, original perspective. I love that the boundaries of what is real and imaginary are blurred in this world Anko's created for herself. Replacing Orochimaru with Ibiki as her own all-powerful god is totally believable, as if she is the type who needs some sort of master to worship. I loved the rain as bullets, it further shows how she sees Ibiki as invincible. Even as short as it is, I've never read a fic like this before. Great job.