Reviews for Tainted Ocean
freyja0taku chapter 12 . 5/6
This is great.. Axel is definitely a great friend.. xD
Bookworm11114 chapter 12 . 3/29/2014
I love this story and I almost cried when I thought he would be blind. At least he isn't. :D
MizGlazses chapter 12 . 1/11/2014
Tgis was such a cute story!
arsz chapter 12 . 4/3/2013
I love how short and sweet this story is and I love your for giving it a happy ending, they deserved it :')
SourPanda chapter 12 . 11/9/2012
Aww... That was so sweet... I'm so happy for Roxas and Namine for having a child and I have to admit, the epilogue with Axel and all made me want a sequel about him or Sora in that matter. I love your stories. Their short but detailed in a way that is simple to understand and realistic enough to be pictured in one's head. Your now officially one of my favourite authors _
Saika Murasaki chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Slow and relaxing in chill pace, except for the moment Roxas realize his crashing emotions (oooou) which is before the accident *smh*
Oops, hope you likes spoiler ;DD
Guest chapter 12 . 2/26/2011
Loved the story
ANON chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
That was bloody brilliant. I even forgot that it was fanfiction! XD
TTY7 chapter 12 . 9/26/2010
Such an amazing story. I loved it so much. You really depicted an amazing setting and plot for the characters. I could picture everything so easily. All in all, this story was truly remarkable. I loved every second of it.
XxThe Acid RomancexX chapter 12 . 8/3/2010
I loved this story! I'm glad that for once Roxas was the damsel in distress. It fit so perfectly though, lol. Loved it! :)
SagaLight chapter 12 . 7/30/2010
I love Roxie~. And you- amazing, amazing author!
SagaLight chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Awe-some beginning. I was reading through a bunch of Roxine fanfictions and none of them were catching my attention, but your first sentence got me.
TaylorrStrife chapter 12 . 7/8/2010
Wow. I just finished reading that whole story in a few hours. I don't really know why I never read it when you were writing it! Because I rememeber seeing you update it but I was just to lazy to read it... I'm glad I did! :)

When he woke up in the hospital and the doctor called him Sora... I freaked out. I totally thought he was actually Sora and Roxas didn't exsist at all. I thought he had a multiple-personality disorder or something. Lol

When he said he was going blind that's when I REALLY started freaking out. We can't have our Roxas be blind! It just can't happen! But then again, he is pretty hot in glasses :DD haha.

Aww the ending was so cute and I loved their daughter! You did an amazing job on this story and I'm glad I read it today! Hope to read more good stories in the future!

Innocence and Instinct chapter 12 . 3/29/2010
aww such a heart warming story
Rosekun25 chapter 12 . 3/24/2010
Wait aw did Roxas and Namine have a kid oh I love this story!