Reviews for Tainted Ocean
Bookworm11114 chapter 12 . 3/29/2014
I love this story and I almost cried when I thought he would be blind. At least he isn't. :D
MizGlazses chapter 12 . 1/11/2014
Tgis was such a cute story!
arsz chapter 12 . 4/3/2013
I love how short and sweet this story is and I love your for giving it a happy ending, they deserved it :')
SourPanda chapter 12 . 11/9/2012
Aww... That was so sweet... I'm so happy for Roxas and Namine for having a child and I have to admit, the epilogue with Axel and all made me want a sequel about him or Sora in that matter. I love your stories. Their short but detailed in a way that is simple to understand and realistic enough to be pictured in one's head. Your now officially one of my favourite authors _
Saika Murasaki chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Slow and relaxing in chill pace, except for the moment Roxas realize his crashing emotions (oooou) which is before the accident *smh*
Oops, hope you likes spoiler ;DD
Guest chapter 12 . 2/26/2011
Loved the story
ANON chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
That was bloody brilliant. I even forgot that it was fanfiction! XD
TTY7 chapter 12 . 9/26/2010
Such an amazing story. I loved it so much. You really depicted an amazing setting and plot for the characters. I could picture everything so easily. All in all, this story was truly remarkable. I loved every second of it.
XxThe Acid RomancexX chapter 12 . 8/3/2010
I loved this story! I'm glad that for once Roxas was the damsel in distress. It fit so perfectly though, lol. Loved it! :)
SagaLight chapter 12 . 7/30/2010
I love Roxie~. And you- amazing, amazing author!
SagaLight chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Awe-some beginning. I was reading through a bunch of Roxine fanfictions and none of them were catching my attention, but your first sentence got me.
TaylorrStrife chapter 12 . 7/8/2010
Wow. I just finished reading that whole story in a few hours. I don't really know why I never read it when you were writing it! Because I rememeber seeing you update it but I was just to lazy to read it... I'm glad I did! :)

When he woke up in the hospital and the doctor called him Sora... I freaked out. I totally thought he was actually Sora and Roxas didn't exsist at all. I thought he had a multiple-personality disorder or something. Lol

When he said he was going blind that's when I REALLY started freaking out. We can't have our Roxas be blind! It just can't happen! But then again, he is pretty hot in glasses :DD haha.

Aww the ending was so cute and I loved their daughter! You did an amazing job on this story and I'm glad I read it today! Hope to read more good stories in the future!

Innocence and Instinct chapter 12 . 3/29/2010
aww such a heart warming story
Rosekun25 chapter 12 . 3/24/2010
Wait aw did Roxas and Namine have a kid oh I love this story!
Snickerdoodle-sensei chapter 12 . 2/20/2010
This is a quaint story you got here. I mean that in the best possible way since this this is the only fic I've been able to finish reading so far in the Roxas and Namine section. Short and sweet, but with enough depressing stuff to make it worth while. Well done. I'm going to take a look at your other stuff now and see if there are any other gems to be found.