Reviews for Rockette
Natalie chapter 3 . 9/25/2011
I forgot to add this. McGee authors take Tony's joking and McNames as mean, but he's actually trying to make him not crack under pressure like he did with Ziva. If he had a thicker skin he wouldn't have told Ziva anything. Also, Tony's teasing is not mean and does not hit below the belt, but as McGee gets a thicker skin he sure has been mean and hit below the belt towards Tony. Very good job on this story.
Natalie chapter 3 . 9/25/2011
Loved this fic. Poor Tony. See this is why I hate when people write McGee and Tony fics and have Tony call him McNames, or stuff like that and Gibbs and McGee yell at him makes me mad. I don't read McGee and Tony fics because of this. I could actually see this happening to Tony as a child. Tony's Dad never seemed to care about his son.
emptyword chapter 3 . 6/14/2010
Wow. Fabulous narrating, and what an idea for a story! Tony rather lends himself to speculation on his screwed-up childhood, and this was a poignant exploration.
Mokibobolink chapter 3 . 1/6/2010
Wow. Even with all the warnings it's hard to be prepared for something like that. Poor Tony. The way he said "I was supposed to enjoy it" - I just wanted to cry for him and give him a hug.

Great job.

-Moki
Mokibobolink chapter 2 . 1/6/2010
Aw poor Tony. What a sad little story. I loved how it was all told from his POV though, as if we were all Gibbs listening in.
Mokibobolink chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Loved this part so much...

"This just illustrated, yet again, why he needed to keep on McGee’s case until the kid developed a thicker skin, learned to keep quiet under duress, and for God’s sake not let himself get tricked so easily. If Tim caved so easily under “friendly-fire” Tony sincerely worried about what would happen if McGee ever fell into enemy hands and faced interrogation by torture."

That is precisely how I feel about Tony's treatment of McGee. I always thought he did it because he cared, because he was trying to help McGee become a better agent.
Livia2001 chapter 3 . 12/29/2009
Aw poor Tony. Your writing really is top quality in my book, all the characters and situations seem so realistic.
101spacemonkey chapter 3 . 12/5/2009
I like the idea that there could be other versions, heading to your profile to have a nosy!
101spacemonkey chapter 2 . 12/5/2009
who did he see?
101spacemonkey chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
dark and an interesting start.
Iridescent Wind chapter 3 . 11/8/2009
Well hello again. I guess I'm just a sucker for your stories with Tony in it. I thought this one was great too. I like the background history you built for Tony, it was believable and wasn't 'over the top' with angst. *Grin* My favorite part was the scene between Tony and Rochelle in his mother's ballroom when they first met. Also, Gibbs was written into the story well; he was kept 'in character'. I think some people have a hard time keeping him true to his personality, but you did a good job. Time for me to move on to the next story...!

Iri wind
banbury chapter 3 . 9/29/2009
Wow! That was intense. Wonderful no the right word here, but it's really great story.
cheekymice chapter 3 . 8/23/2009
Hell yeah to a longer, darker version!

You can't tease like that then not deliver or you'll get a name for yourself...tease! :)
SilverNY57 chapter 3 . 8/14/2009
Ooh, very dark and angsty but with a side of sweetness! And that last line just leaves you wondering what kind of "meeting" Tony and Rochelle had when he was 15... Looking forward to more!
debook210 chapter 3 . 7/18/2009
wow...interesting..i love your writing style...it's impressive..can't wait to see what you write next!