Reviews for Strengths and weaknesses
Minecraft Guardiansaiyan chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
YES! Jim/Spock/Bones friendship FTW!
stargazerdown chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Well, that was a bloody dream sequence.
I thought it was interesting that dreamKirk apologized before dreamSpock killed him.
Lovely story! :)
Peregrinate chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Emotional!Spock is so adorable. ...I just want to hug him. Can I have him? Isn't he mine? I would take such good care of a pet Spock. Plleeassseeee?
bowlfullofcherries chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
yay! for ksm!
sexy-jess chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
:) A very nice fanfic. Well done! :)
Wildfire2 chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
wow graphic scene that dream, gave me the shudders. I love how Jim handled it though, it was perfect for his personality. Though in the dream it was horribly sad thinking of Jim dieing for doing what Spock told him to do. Good job!

Receneck chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
Aw that was so cute good job
JCassie241 chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
LOVE this story. Just wanted to let you know. :)
gowvan chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Nice little fic, I enjoyed it.
Secret Thought chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
i love this :D
Faerex chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
I liked this and how you portrayed Spock's feelings. The dream was really realistic too!
Henna Gamgee chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
I really enjoyed this. Great story, very well written. Finally, some closure to the bridge fight! I think you wrote Spock pretty well. The only suggestion I would make would be no smiling on Spock's part, to himself or otherwise. Smiling would be an embarrassing display of emotion, for a Vulcan. But yeah, good job! More ST fic in the future, please please? :)
Hikaru chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
This was really good. I was so glad it was all just a dream though. - had me worried there for a bit.

I really like this concept and I'm very glad someone (you) finally wrote for it, because it's just too good to pass up.

You wrote it very, very well, by the way. The character's emotions really stood out well. I could tell what they were thinking and why they were going through what they were going through. It had a lot of depth, but not TOO much.

You wrote Spock very well, and TRUST me, he is hard to get right. I really LOVE the way you wrote Bones though. I think the parts with Bones in them were probably my favourites. He's just got so much character! _

Anyway, It really didn't seem like your first Ster Trek Fanfiction.(I couldn't tell it was anyway). You did than my First, second, and third attempts. I hope you keep up the good work!XD

I look forward to more Star Trek from you!

~Hikaru ...Oh, sorry about the long review...I write long reviews. XP
NadaZilch chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Yeah, don't relish the language, but the plot is good. I do wish they had appologised to each other.