Reviews for Drops of Jupiter
the13thgraduate chapter 7 . 2/14/2015
Dean Marcene Willis wants to know what happens to the characters, Eric wants to know what happens to the characters, I want to know what happens to the characters...everyone wants to know!

You should continue so we can all find out.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/29/2014
Is this over?
Guest chapter 7 . 9/20/2014
PLEASE write more!
Random Guest chapter 7 . 8/8/2014
It's so cruel that this story cuts off when each chapter is that much more better than the one before it. I just finished reading this and my head is reeling by the whole Jackie love triangle thing and, of course, Natalia.

This question with that kid is "is she or isn't she (Eric's kid)?"

But Anywayz, this is a really great story and I'm pretty sure you're proud of it, as you should be.

Hope you update relatively soon!
Megan chapter 7 . 7/14/2014
This is so amazing! I love, love, love it! I hate that there isn't more because it's so great. PLEEEAAASSSEEEE write more!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/3/2014
I just have to say that I really love your story. You capture all of the characters well and you have a very engaging writing style. Will you be continuing this story? I really hope so, it is so creative.
la muneka chapter 7 . 6/18/2014
"She shrugged. "I didn't care for the writing style, but your characters were so real. I want to know what happens to them."

I do care for your writing style, it's engaging, but even more I care for the story you are trying to tell, and would love to see what happens to them in your universe. For what it's worth, it's an amazing story and you still have eager readership - or at least a reader, in me.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/7/2014
Awesome! Are you continuing?
Meg chapter 7 . 5/10/2014
OMG! So good! Please, please, please write more!
Guest chapter 7 . 3/2/2014
Are you still writing this?
shortie990 chapter 7 . 1/9/2014
I just have to say, I love your story. You have captured each of the characters so well. I do hope that you will update soon but I know it's not always easy. I have stories that I haven't touched in years either. Love the way you have written both Donna and Eric.
Guest chapter 7 . 1/1/2014
Hey, I was just wondering if you were going to continue. I really like the story and I see by looking at the reviews that everyone else does too. If you're not going to continue, can you at least tell us that or that you are still around and just on hiatus.

Thanks!
Guest chapter 7 . 11/12/2013
Please continue.
Clueless-Major chapter 7 . 8/20/2013
Please continue! I'm honestly hooked from the get go, I really can't wait to see how this all develops - I'm super excited!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/19/2013