Reviews for Not His Type
ThunderMischief32 chapter 23 . 3/18/2013
"but im not changing no Wolfe crap." BAHAHAHA ERIC!
ThunderMischief32 chapter 16 . 3/18/2013
"Will you let me make a mess out of your stuff and then let me watch you as you reorganize everything?"

"Hayley…"
ROFLMBO! that part made me almost wet myself laughing at the image
Billie Winchester chapter 27 . 5/6/2012
An awesome fanfic! a brilliant mix of romance, humor and drama! i have to say the last part where Ryan says my son will not sleep with a gorilla wearing thong is my favorite line!
Superdani4Ever chapter 27 . 1/14/2010
AWESOME!

I started to read it yesterday and I just couldn't stop!

26hannah26 chapter 27 . 9/22/2009
Is there going to be/is there already a sequel? Because I actually LOVE this story! Amazing!
Meatball42 chapter 27 . 9/15/2009
... I WANT MORE! Okay, I'm not going to pressure tou at all. Except for sending you psychic WRITE MORE! signals. But otherwise, I totally understand why you don't want to be writing ALL the time. Anyway, I love this epilogue. Zach sounds like such a sweetie, and I love Ryan's inability to refrain from smiling, it's totally awesome. I'm adding this story to favs (yeah, that's been coming since, like, chapter 5) and YOU to Author Alert, because you SO TOTALLY ROCK! I wish it went on longer, and I also wish I could throw you a party. I'll just send you psychic brownies instead. Thanks so much for writing such a wonderful story!
Catharina M chapter 27 . 9/13/2009
Hahaha! Nice touch with the gorilla! :P I love it!

I don't know if there should be a sequel, but I guess it would be alright if there was. :D

Oh, but I can't help but be curious as to how will Zack will look like when he's older.. ;D

Thanks again for posting this up! I absolutely LOVED IT! :D
Catharina M chapter 26 . 9/13/2009
Aww! :)) I love still love this as eva! :D

Thanks again for posting this up! :D
BellaRide28 chapter 27 . 9/13/2009
Aww... Its over! But it was really good! I love it!
sweetheartgirl chapter 27 . 9/13/2009
I love stories where Ryan gets to be are too many stories where he is in trouble,his loyalty is questioned,he is out of character or almost everyone hates story!
CSIobsessed444 chapter 27 . 9/13/2009
that was so cute! i loved the whole story and hope you do a sequel!
tbsavafob chapter 26 . 9/12/2009
I had to watch the birth in Psychology. It was the most disgusting thing ever. It made me cross my legs immediately. So I'm glad there is no discription of it.

Awesome chapter too. *smiles*
sweetheartgirl chapter 26 . 9/12/2009
Cute that the baby looks just like a labor and delivery nurse,I'll tell you that the epidural didn't have to wear off(but they did a few years ago).The food and rather eating McDonald's is very real,we have a McDonld's in our 's been a great story,I have really enjoyed reading it.I now have you on author alert.
Meatball42 chapter 26 . 9/12/2009
I love how Hayley's acting at the beginning. 'Music?'

Yeah, I'm glad Ryan decided not to relay THAT advice!

Thank you for skipping the actual delivery scene. I would've read it of course, but I'm glad I don't have to. I just had lunch.

haha. Even MCDONALD'S is better than this! Must be wicked crappy food!

'Horatio used his charm on the nurses'... that's awesome! I'm trying to imagine the scene... :) 'An actual real smile'... Those are rare!

Eric is so funny. 'It's a chin. It looks like a chin.'

I really hope Ryan didn't respond to Hayley's last question, because I'm having trouble imagining an answer that wouldn't garantee him trouble :)

NO! I love this story! I wish it went forever! But I understand, just cause I don't have a life doesn't mean you don't ;)
Scousernic chapter 26 . 9/12/2009
I particularly enjoy reading birth scenes because they're just hilarious. But I have to say, Hayley's scene is one of the funniest. Poor Ryan! i'm sure going to miss the both of them! Great job!