Reviews for Ablation
Renn chapter 1 . 11/8
It's been years since I last read a Legault/Heath, but this brings me back! :) I really loved it! Poor there a sequel?
PPP SSC chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
The story was cute; Legault seemed to be completely in character, and I admit that his dialogue made me laugh out loud more than once.
Saij Spellhart chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Excellent job. A real work of art and a pleasure to read. More please
Tara chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
This is a wonderful piece :D It really captures their personalities wonderfully! Hope to see more from you about this pairing
starfish saver chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
oh i love legault and heath sharing a bed!

exposing Legault's sentimental side like this was brave. personally, i'm for less conversation and more action, but this was still a well-written story.

yay you!
Shadow Hylian chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
I really liked this one shot. You captured both Heath and Legault's character very well, and decribed their angsty, almost stand off-ish relationship extremely well.

I liked how you focused on Legault as a new, not yet trusted member who is almost outcast from everyone else. The bitterness that his character shows was also accurate, and I think that it greatly enhances his character in this fic by portraying him like this.

The interactions between Heath and Legault are very good and accurate. I liked the way that you wrote these interactions, and thought that it tied in nicely with the story's title.

Overall, great work! _