Reviews for Severus
LoneTraveler chapter 1 . 5/13
Well written story. I enjoyed your style of storytelling. The change in perspective reminds me of a visual medium.

So tragic. He'd chosen (even though lured to) dark magic over her so many years ago to ever have a chance with her when this story takes place.

People like to rant on her. I think they're missing how evil dark magic is, what it was used for. I find it tragically ironic that he didn't really understand who she was on a fundamental level. He sees her as good and beautiful, yet is blind to the fact that dark magic is anathema to someone with those qualities. It was probably too late by the time he called her m*******. He'd embraced it too much by then. I think that's what Lily meant about him leaving her first.

Anyway, good story. I haven't read Forever Alive, but definitely will.
Luurrrrve chapter 1 . 1/5/2016
Well. *wipes away a tear* That was very, very sad. Thank God for romantic Snily fics.
You write really really well, and I liked your characterization of Lily-just like canon, not some weepy regretful princess.
Note: i read this listening to "We Belong" watch?vnmoG2NioVvY and I think it is VERY appropiate
pokemon fan 98 chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
Wow. That was really good.
Chim Cheree chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
brilliant. I don't know what else to say. I think you did a marvelous job with Snape's personality, very close to canon.
shadowkat678 chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
Ughhhh! Why? Why do you love to make me freaking cry! Ddrudjeiosj! Ughhhhhhhh!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
I love this story. You've captured the complexities of your characters' personalities and the very tragic way the Hogwarts students found themselves in opposing alliances (least of all, Snape and Lily). And, of course, your writing is as brilliant and beautiful as always.
thunder2010 chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Oh gosh. I almost cried. Love it love it love it
leah.r.malfoy chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
write a chapter 2 i love this
RebornAngil chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Amazing... Made me cry...
ArwenFairTinuviel chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Wow this was amazing! A really good story and so tense and emotional. You really showed well why Severus finally accepted the Dark Mark. I think you kept everyone really in character - especially Severus and Dumbledore. The way you write is so powerful and engaging I couldn't stop and I loved it even though the end was so sad - but so true.
VanillaMostly chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Wahhhhh, Snape!

I'm sorry but I ALWAYS get pissed off when I read about Lily being mean to Snape. Ok I know that from her viewpoint, she can't help being mad at him, but still... I mean, so many years have passed. How could you not remember that once upon a time you two were best friends? Plus, you went and married someone who used to bully him! If that's not a betrayal I don't know what is.
lol, rant over.

Great job on this fic. So angsty. The tragedy that is Snape's life... sigh.
Con Moto chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
This was heartbreaking:(

I loved every word of it.
HpGinny77 chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
good job!

i liked this story

although i thought u couldv added more for the end...its just seemed a bit abrupt. but I'm being hard on u, it was very good!

please write another!
Spiral-Of-Fools chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
:0 . . . That was brilliantly written. You are amazing. I'm jealous of you.

"Lily and Sev. Forever. Always."

And it's always going to be beautiful, your story is.
KSQ chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Oh MY GOODNESS! I LOVE THIS STORY SOO MUCH! love IT! you ARE fantastic!