Reviews for Through the Eyes of God
Yoholic chapter 4 . 8/28/2014
This is really good, i never saw a darker peggy sue fic where things get worse.
CFG chapter 4 . 4/23/2014
Whoa...
-fourth angel battle
Evanin chapter 4 . 7/6/2013
I am truly ashamed of never to have stumbled upon such a beautiful precious gem. I truly hope you will find the time and patience to read this comment and continue the story. I beg you.
Evanin chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Oh for the love of all that is holy, this has utterly windblown me.
df chapter 2 . 6/30/2013
crap
Everettspartisan chapter 4 . 2/5/2013
Really liked the story - sad to see it hasn't updated for a while. Hopefully you'll come back to it at some point.
asss chapter 4 . 12/30/2012
actualizaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaa
HopelessRomanticist chapter 4 . 3/7/2011
You evil sonofa-

You write a brilliantly dark take on the TimeTravelShinji story, and then just leave it at that point? You...youyouyouyou ARGH!

This is my 3rd favourite TimeTravelShinji story (First Re-Take, then Once More With Feeling), and you just leave it! I really hope that you either start this again (if you feel the need) or continue this some time into the future. Such awesome potential shouldn't be wasted. Though I really hope your potential for screwing around with Shinji doesn't get Asuka too badly hurt: S/A is a kind of obsession for me (check out my Avatar :D)...

Faved, Subscribed,

HR
Lavanya Six chapter 4 . 2/18/2011
I really hope you continue this wonderful story one day. It's among my favorite Eva fics, and is by far my favorite Peggy Sue in any fandom. Whenever I re-read this I go "Yes! Of course! That's how it really *would* happen!"
DaCleaner chapter 4 . 2/14/2011
Continue this man! JUST PLEASE, whatever you were doing (and planning), do it! This is just GREAT! Might be depressing at first but when you got it good and going, you stopped *cough*cockblock.
Sir Godot chapter 4 . 1/5/2011
This is a really good 'second chance' type story. Shinji isn't some messiah sent back in time but a boy who has more emotional problems than a whole generation of war veterans. Please keep writing, it'd be a shame if it ended here without even introducing Asuka.
JDH1080 chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
i remember this story its been a while since i read it, i really wish you would update, i mean this story has so much potental, ive read crazy 88;s stroy once more with feeling, and i think that this story can be almost as great if not greater than that story.i really wish you would continue, and im sure that their many others who agree.
kenlon chapter 4 . 9/30/2010
Holy shit, this is a hell of a counterpart to Once More With Feeling.

Shinji is going to end up making it worse than his first time around if he can't get his crazy under control.
KafeiDetour chapter 4 . 9/6/2010
Excellent story. I greatly enjoyed reading it.
pepitox chapter 3 . 6/30/2010
you alive? is this a dead fic?

iif it is please make a chapter that says so...please tellllmeeeee! (i like ur story...)