Reviews for Do You Love Me?
Silverfires chapter 1 . 9/28
Oh this is fabulous.
chemistrykim chapter 1 . 7/2
Good one shot! love it!
PastOneonta chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
This is great. Imprinting on an infant doesn't have to lead to lifelong love. And for Jake, imprinting on Bella's half vamp child was a shock. Maybe this imprint was only to protect Reneesmee. I like the way you wrote R., it was the right tone of voice for Edward's daughter. Thanks for writing and leaving this posted.
Outta-Ak'sHead chapter 1 . 7/20/2010

Like your work.

Okay, now here's the TOTAL coincedence.

I happened to ALSO write a Nessie/Jake oneshot

ALSO called Do You Love Me?

which is on Jacob's imprint on Nessie.

OKAY, I SWEAR I did not copy your work.

I just came across this now.

I just thought I'd let you know.

You can read my one shot if you want proof or something

shadowcatbrat918 chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Really nice one-shot. :)
Draconeedslovingtoo chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
This was so awesome. i LOVED how you wrote it and you are awesomely good at writing
Gabitcheen chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
adorei a forma que vs descreveu as cenas.

foi profundo e subjetivo.

amei amei e favoritei!
laurazuleta18 chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Loved it!
Kei Jones chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
That was a great one-shot. You have just become my fave author with this story and Moments. - Keep up the great work.
hpfan27 chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
That is the Nessie I

Like she only wants the best for jake!
Jacobleah chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Wow..just found this story and I love it. It goes really well with the "Woes and What Not's". You should write a follow up to this, I'd like to see how Jake tells Leah how he feels. Glad Nessie was so unselfish and let him go.
Roxanna Black chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
that was... wow. i haven't read she hates me yet ( wanted too but not enough time), but i want to! anyway, this is like the first time i've read of a nice nessie who actually sees that leah loves jake.
TheVividTruth chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
i just needa fave this:)
J-Nynja chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
I had never heard of the term blackwater before now but I have enjoyed this one-shot immensely. You seem to present an alternative canon view on post breaking dawn events, but with a touch of class that totally evades violence and extremities. I love how Nessie weighs being loved and being in love and finally, she lets Jake go on to the one he's fallen in love with.

Great story!
ItsCuzOfTheFame chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
This is a great one-shot

Sorry Im not on fanfiction on my computer

I am using an iPod touch and it is hard to like type with it

Anyways I'll favorite this when I go my computer