Reviews for Stuff
Trista 3 chapter 1 . 1/23
That was really good! You are correct Spock, your logic was flawed! Loved it! Love Spock and Nyota!
grannyshirley05 chapter 1 . 1/4/2016
awesome ty
Jamille Shane chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
And that, gentlemen of the world, is why we need all of this STUFF! lol!
Spockchick chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
That was so clever, sweet and funny. A really imaginative, cute story.
Lilith Luciferia chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Although I always feel reluctant to use it because it seems like such a shallow term, this was very sexy. Beautifully romantic, and oh-so-sexy. I wish I could find a less...lustful, I suppose, term, but honestly-the only way to describe Spock (and this couple, come to think of it, but he deserves particular attention) and even begin to do him justice, is flat-out sexy. (The growl gets me every time; I am not certain why.)

Very sweet, and beautiful, absolutely beautiful. Keep writing.
DawnCandace chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Aww. That was so cute and funny.
BakerStreetIsLastRefugeOfHope chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
A great story. Very good.
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Sweet one-shot.
spockside chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Sweet!
LoveConquers chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Oh, I love this! I know you were unsure of Spock's voice, but you really captured it well I thought. I love his admitting to his flawed logic. :) Really nice job! Thank you so much for sharing!
carsonsgirl chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
HEE- so cute! I could totally see this playing out - even a playful little deleted scene on the DVD that ZQ and ZS would've knocked out of the park. :)
Josie010 chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Oh, this was just too cute! I absolutely love it! And yes; us girls definitely want/need our "stuff". Great little story! :)
CardinalinNight chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Yeaah, we girls do need our stuff. Glad Spock saw the logic...LOL
kendrat199 chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Hahaha! I you Nyota Uhura! She's a genius. I wish I had the guts to put on fruit-tasting lip gloss and go up to Orlando Bloom and be like, "taste". Oh, how the human brain can dream! Poor Spock, he didn't sense the trap she was ensnaring and in the bathroom...I knew he couldn't escape! As soon as he ran his hands through her hair, I was like he's a dead man.

Spock and Uhura, the greatest question? Yeah, mother EFFING yeah!

-kendra 3
TeaOli chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
So cool! I wish I'd this before the last time a guy complained about my toiletries.