Reviews for A Terrible Beauty
Xx Meisha xX chapter 12 . 12/13/2014
Looking forward to an update (apologies for all the scattered reviews). Curious to see if Flay and Kira will actually get a chance to talk. Still feeling mixed about Flay- get that she goes through a lot, but also frustrated at how she responds/acts. But again, she's just a high school girl. Keep up the good work1
Xx Meisha xX chapter 8 . 12/13/2014
Hmmm, feeling a mix of pity/annoyance at Flay.
Your able to portray her character emotions really well- it's just more realistic compared to the ideal, perfect person who does everything right all the time.
Xx Meisha xX chapter 6 . 12/13/2014
Awwww, Yzak's being arrogantly sweet.
Felt bad for Flay after the movie incident, but it all worked out.
Really like your chapters- short, but keeps me focused and easy to follow.
Xx Meisha xX chapter 5 . 12/13/2014
hah, that was the most awkward dinner. Seriously thought it was going to turn into somewhat of a sneaky encounter with Flay and Dearka sitting elsewhere and being all lovey-dovey. But your rendition was much more fun.
Can't wait to see how Cagalli responds.
And Flay falling for Dearka... unexpected, but it's cute so far. Feeling bad for Sai though. And waiting for more Yzak :)
Xx Meisha xX chapter 4 . 12/13/2014
It's been too long since I've read this story, but even so it's pretty easy to pick up where it left off. Still as interesting as ever :)
Flay Joule chapter 12 . 10/30/2014
Ohhh poor Flay.. I can relate to her.. School is really ugh! Specially overly jealoused girls.. .

Hopefully nxt chap you'd throw in some YxFxD hahaha.. Would be fun..

Thanks for the update!
princess chapter 12 . 10/13/2014
Long time no see! Poor Flay. I really feel for her and curse those no good rumors. Overall, I'm glad you decided to include Kira's necklace again. I was starting to wonder if it had just been a one time thing but glad to see Flay is taking good care of it. Although I find how she bought it and kept it in display for Kira to buy it a bit extreme. Thinking if we weren't aware of that and if that same necklace were to be still there after so many years and Kira actually buying it for her. I would like faith anf so romantic. Sadly, it would cost Flay a whole lot of $$ for that to happen. Can't wait for the next chapter. Where did Flay go?
tinylittlerobots chapter 12 . 10/13/2014
I feel for Flay. She's truly alone. I feel for her relationship with her father.
This was a good build up to whatevers going to happen in the next chapter. I loved the way you wrote her internal turmoil.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
Omg! So gross! Flay, meer, lunamaria and meyrin are like the biggest whores in the show. No matter how pretty and nice you portray them, they'll always be bitches. asucaga kiraxlacus dearkaxmilly yzakxshiho only forever!
tiny.little.robots chapter 9 . 8/4/2014
So I decided to read the main story all in one go.

I'm really enjoying Flay's character, there's sonething about her character that reminds me of the main character in the movie 'Clueless'. I find her a bit delusional but that's what happens when you're broken hearted. I feel bad for her...

I'm curious as to why Cagalli decided to end her friendship with Flay.

Dearka is so charming here, but I'm shipping Sai & Flay the hardest, even though its a one sided thing. (Sai is such an underrated character) and I want to know why Yzak cares about her so much :)

This has been a fun read so far.
nina chapter 11 . 6/29/2014
This is interesting, NicolXMeer looks real here hehee..
Love it!
princess chapter 11 . 6/29/2014
The side stories makes this feels like im reading a manga. :)
I didnt expect to see a meer nicol interaction but i like it. And it does seem to make sense that they should have one since theyre in the same club afterall. Then rey, he's so bad lol. Wonder why theres no lacus nicol rey meer fics when theses characters are all into music hehehe.
Im really thankful that your meers not a bitch.
2 more side stories? Let me guess 1 each for AC and KL? Or DM perhaps?
Cant wait for the main story to continue. Hurry and place yzak and flay together already!
Animeaholic chapter 10 . 6/8/2014
Interesting little side story! It was nice to see something from you again! This was a pretty nice little read with a pretty good charm to it! Although I wonder why you chose to make it a side story for A Terrible Beauty instead of just an independent story? Just curious! I hope to see another update to this story soon!
PrideViola chapter 10 . 5/31/2014
awww stellar is so cute here
keep the hard work!