Reviews for Flowers and Stitches
The Siege chapter 1 . 5/22/2015
So cute! He started stitching her stuff! Ugh, I love Stein and Marie. LOVE. THEM. Though I was still surprised as fuck when I found out she was PREGNANT. WITH HIS CHILD. A good surprised though. Ahem, anyway! This is super cute and I love it! :)
Tawny chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
*Throws self across sofa in happiness* This was another fabulous read!
uguuuss chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
you know what? it's felt so fluffy inside my internal organ w
MY EMOTIONS MY ORGAN GOD HELP ME
gillykat chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
aw,i can totally imagine that!wonder if he went mad one day and tried to dissect the house and thats why all those stitches were there?cauz he was going crazy before he came to the ,good story btw.
GreenWitchAutumn chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Stein and Marie forever! Sunflower is my favorite flower, too! Stein is so cute here! (He stitches sunflowers? He is very understanding, too. Lovable!) After the bed sheets, will Stein stitch the couch next? I so love your stories, authoress! (Especially "Semper Fidelis".) Good job! :)
Nyan chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Omg, this is so adorbz. 3
Kebchii chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Hahaha! So cute! I really liked the ending! x)

I almost choked on my Cream-o with a smile! xD

'heRsheys ChoColatier
Purple Nine chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Stein is so cute in this...lol
Fudgefeather chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Beautiful! I love SteinXMarie, and this was fun to read. Sunflowers and Stiches Oh, YUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSS!
CupcakeGoodness101 chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Haha awww cute story. I love sunflowers too lol
angel.yang92 chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Loved this :) I can totally see this happening between them
LycheePanda chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Lovely, cute idea,and character interpretation is quite good here. However, you may want to consider getting a beta, there are a few grammar mistakes throughout the piece

i.e:

"She likes sunflowers, whilst he liked stitches"

You're using two tenses here, the rest of the story is in past tense (and really most stories are) so It should be

"She liked sunflowers, whilst he liked stitches."

There are a few occasions of this simple mistake.

"That was why he didn't need to be threatened of pulverization today just to eat his dinner, neh?"

'Threatened of pulverisation' is grammatically incorrect. It should be 'threatened with pulverisation' thus:

"That was why he didn't need to be threatened with pulverisation to get him to eat his dinner,today." Or something along those lines. Also, this fic is not in first person view, so the 'ne' is a little unneeded and unwanted.

"So she didn't have a problem when her sunflower throwpillow had some gray stitches." ditto. It should be something more along the line sof

"So she hardly minded when she discovered her favourite pillow sporting grey stitches"

There are a few other sentences like this.

A beta would help point out these mistakes before publishing, it's just a suggestion :]

But all in all, the theme is cute! I like it.

~Lychee
BlueMango chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
I liked how the two balance each other out- with the flowers and his stitching. Also, I like your writing style. Nice job!
Konoha's White Fang chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
The last part was so funny! I loved this fic, it was so enjoyable to read so I had reading it.

~KWF~
Kairikiani chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
aw. I kind of want that pillow.