Reviews for Tech Is Immortal!
Angie J Trifid chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Heehee, this just reminded me of a great movie - Groundhog Day. Like the guy in the movie can't die and he gets blown up and electrocuted and hit by a bus... LOL
Nina feliz chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
guy: jajahahahajajajajajahaha

dud: What are you laughing about?

guy: jaja-ja-ja...ja... I dont no ._.

dud: O.o
Tashii Cat chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
I hate to burst your bubble but what could have been a great story where issues of immortality could be raised as well as a few laughs, has only made me feel like this is more of some thing you'd write on a messageboard rather than being a story. Plus, I've noticed some minor spelling and some major grammatical mistakes. Please revise those if you plan on submittibng another story.
Charlie B.Barkin chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Hilarious.
frecleface chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
What... WAS this? Was this a story? A parody/spoof? Stating an opinion? A drive-by? Certainly felt that way. And maybe I'm just being mean, but I found absolutely no humor anywhere. Sorry.

"And makeing fun of stuff a good deal of the time" / an excuse for this.
CrazyInSye chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Brilliant. XD
Academia Cicero chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Interesting, I'll admit. I think this story's kind of funny, because it takes a really complex and philosophical notion, and sums it down to commercial form. It's kind of like a 5 second movie in that regards.

The thing is though, it shouldn't be humorous. We've got a character here who can substain any torment, possibly leading to eternal life. Outliving his friends, family, everyone he's ever known. Forever seeing the world as it lives and dies, but never being able to end his own. That's not something that would be taken lightly, and it's kind of hard to take it seriously here.

Plus, the line about eating Rev sounded a bit ridiculous.

To say the least, there's a lot of potential in leaving Tech alone as the sole Loonatic, which could have been played out more dramatically. I realize that this was meant to be a one shot sort of idea, and I respect that. I'm fascinated by psychology and philosophy, so I myself would have handled this very differently.

If you wish to elaborate on this idea for a multi-chapter story, I'd highly recommend trying it. If you have the writing ability to make this a really complex story that's much less rushed and humorous, I'd enjoy seeing where you take this idea. If not, I guess I'd just call this a thought provoking little snapshot, and pretty much just that.
crazyfan1 chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
I always thought about that. I always thought Tech would be upset about it. good story
Amber Pegasus chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
I loved it. I give this story two thumbs up.
cat2772 chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
It was short, but interesting.

It seemed a tad rushed, and maybe try not to use text talk.

But other than that and a few spelling mistakes, it was pretty good.

The last line, "I only tried fighting you loonatics because the others you could actually win against," was funny :-D

So yeah. Nice work. :-)