Reviews for Same Old Games
cocopops1995 chapter 2 . 5/11
... it never continued! Why? Did you die? I hope not but seriously! :( :( :( :( :(
ARL15 chapter 2 . 3/13
This was hilarious, not the part with Bruce and Dick fighting, but Clark throwing Dick through Bab's window!
Desiree1717 chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
lmao. "younger and therefore entitled to more angst." I must remember that.
Anonymous chapter 2 . 3/17/2014
Oh. My. Word. I loved this! The Superman and Richard Grayson banter/camaraderie is awesome and the antics are hilarious! Great job.
I agree: they need to get married and give Dami a mom and dad. That would be so cool. Yeah, yeah, they killed him off...I kind of ignore that. They need to bring him back and he and Jason can be twins with white-streaked hair.
adelphe24 chapter 2 . 2/5/2014
UPDATE!
Amelia Delling chapter 2 . 9/4/2013
Omigod I love how you wrote this just Dick's nonchalant attitude to coming through the window like that and Babs. "Are we even dating right now?" HAHHAA That made me Lol. You write Bruce pretty aggressively and more dark around Dick and Tim then I've read before. I think I still like him this way too though. I thought the grabbing by the throat thing was really violent and didn't expect that, but it all worked. Update soon please!
RedHal chapter 2 . 7/16/2013
Superman is a dead Kryptonian when Batman finds out that the guy he sent to 'Babysit' Dick threw his charge (who was on a motorcycle) into the top story of a building to pick up a girl while aiming for the roof. :)
Handmaiden of Awesomeness chapter 2 . 7/8/2013
Oh my god I was CRYING! I was literally laughing so hard I was CRYING! I just. I'm still having fits of giggles when I think about Dick CRASHING THROUGH HER WINDOW OMG! That was just perfect. I think I woke everyone else up with my Joker-esque laughing...
xzettax chapter 2 . 4/21/2013
Jajaja okey yeah I like your idea... Give Damian a real mom! And I obviously think Dick as Damian's dad :3 they together are soooooo cute! c:

Well and about your story is very interesting... and c'mon Superman, Dick and Barbara vs Bruce, even Batman can win over those three c: anyway I hope you continue writing this story and can update soon. See ya'
Tiger Lily Roar chapter 2 . 12/27/2012
I know its been a little over three years since was last worked on, but I'd be very interested in knowing where the rest of the story takes it. I'm really enjoying reading your stuff!
KK chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Good insight I tend to think people either make Dick too Happy-go-lucky, submissive and weak or angsty and depressed. Personally I think you hit the nail on the head. He's a intelligent person who is alot more powerful and intelligent than he often lets on. He has a cheerful personality but to me that just shows his mature emotional development. I really think you've peged his character, which is hard in any multi-dementional characters especially with how many versions of "Dick Grayson" there are.
ana4242 chapter 2 . 12/11/2012
This is great. Why did it not get continued? Why did you stop writing?
Nora Aislin chapter 2 . 12/6/2012
Omg, I loving reading your fan-fics I always end up lmao! And you should so do one where dick and superman are running around causing chaos XD
Redmage2 chapter 2 . 11/4/2012
OMG. When Dick went through the window, I totally lost it. At least it was Barbara's...

BTW, this is a wonderful story so far. I'm definitely enjoying it.
Nightshadow chapter 2 . 3/20/2012
Excellent premise for the story.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »