Reviews for Right Blood
Scherherazade chapter 16 . 7/3
Awesome story, original plot and believable characterizations.
CJ chapter 15 . 5/10
This story was one best Dramione stories that have read in a long time. Right blood was different in the fact that it was both a love story and a murder mystery at the same time. In a way all the good guys except Hermione were Magical cops.
CJ chapter 6 . 5/4
This story has just enough action to make you want to keep reading.
I thought this was like a murder mystery type story with a little romance throw in. Instead it's starting to sound like a paperback romance novel instead.
CJ chapter 4 . 5/2
For most of the chapter I was wondering why Hermione was being so mean to Draco. I am glad you clarified everything up in the end.
CJ chapter 1 . 5/1
I like this one. It has a different take it. A murder mystery and Hermione has a chance at becoming a victim of a serial killer. Ron and Harry are sort like the wizard police who have to help solve the case. Some great thinking went in to the plot of this story.
akatsukireunites chapter 16 . 3/15
this story deserves more reviews. loved it so much
U HAVE TO WRITE MORE! About both of them and her pregnancy and stuff! Of please do u make my day this is the best! I love how u write. Oh PLZ write more I beg! Thank you!
Guest chapter 16 . 11/22/2014
That epilogue was too short!

Right Blood is a great page-turner, and I look forward to new fics from you.
Guest chapter 14 . 11/22/2014
Woo! That was a lot, and not what I had been expecting. The two showdowns should be interesting.
Guest chapter 11 . 11/22/2014
Just when it was calming down a bit . . . Hmm . . . Only one obvious suspect left now, and I can't think how they'd manage everything. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/22/2014
I'm slightly concerned by the number of fanfics I've read where Hermione doesn't place proper wards on her home . . . Aww, bless Draco, he reacted just how I expected. That Ron thing was a little freaky, a little stalkerish, even . . . Could the female suspect aspect be a red herring?
Guest chapter 9 . 11/22/2014
Loved the banter at the beginning of the chapter. These two amuse me so much, because it's never simple with them - if one's not annoyed/annoying, the other is.

Oh dear, let the psycho-stalking begin . . .
Guest chapter 8 . 11/22/2014
It was so sexy, so hot . . . And then that talk happened *ouch*.

Very interested to see what will happen next.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/22/2014
Glad that they got things out in the open, so that their relationship could develop further.