Reviews for Hints on the Wind
Revera Celia chapter 8 . 6/20
Haha, I love a story that showcases Shikamaru's intelligence 33
ElricKeyblade chapter 8 . 12/24/2014
This is a wonderful story! The mystery, complexity, and in-character attributes are certainly to be commended. Great job on writing this!
TheRedSin chapter 8 . 2/26/2014
That was it? Awwww! An epilogue or sequel perhaps? Teehee. The story was fantastic, btw. XD
Guest chapter 8 . 10/31/2013
Run Shikamaru. Nice story
Reading Nut Cassirole chapter 8 . 2/17/2013
that was a really good story. it got me wen shika found out bout fake temari and it was all together a well writen story. deff going into my favorites

keep up the good work :)
mk chapter 8 . 4/1/2012
this fanfic was so amazing! I absolutely love every single sentence...and the ending was brilliant! Your writting skills are amazing and shikatema is kyaaaaaa!1
MorganBanner chapter 8 . 7/26/2011
All hell will break loose when the faux-Temari is interviewed. Shikamaru just might be dragged back to Suna to answer for his crimes. XD

A very good story, well-thought out and totally worthy of Shikamaru's level of intelligence. The interesting twist with the fakes was also very interesting.
MorganBanner chapter 7 . 7/26/2011
I do not envy Shikamaru and his future talk with Gaara about Temari.

Nor do I envy him if Temari should find out exactly what her double did.
MorganBanner chapter 6 . 7/26/2011

NOW I FEEL LIKE AN IDIOT FOR *NOT* SEEING IT. Gah, it should have been *obvious*...Temari *never* uses taijutsu...but then, that shows your skill as a writer: to be able to plant something that seems obvious in hindsight...but is invisible at first.
MorganBanner chapter 5 . 7/26/2011
Hmmm...I wonder what Temari would have done if Shikamaru had been too slow...

Probably burst in fan unsheathed and whipping up a hurricane to get him moving.

I agree with Shikamaru, this can't be the end! I must keep reading!
MorganBanner chapter 4 . 7/26/2011
I do not believe Shikamaru will allow Temari to get away with this. I can't wait to keep reading!
MorganBanner chapter 3 . 7/26/2011
Ewwww...I don't think I'd have the courage to eat something that could still stare at me...Kudos to Shikamaru for actually eating it...
MorganBanner chapter 2 . 7/26/2011
The plot thickens...I am eager to keep reading.

I have to laugh at Shikamaru's way of comparing everything to shougi. It would be very interesting to see him try to use those comparisons when talking to an American.

Although I thought I should point out, Shikamaru strikes me as someone who, while not having a butt-load of power, has a ton of endurance. Someone who can come up with such elaborate plans and think several steps ahead of his opponent would *need* to have endurance in order to apply those plans.

That's just my opinion, though, and something to think about in future Shikamaru-centric fics.
MorganBanner chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Ahaha, too bad for you, Shikamaru. Chouji has no intention of helping you. Rather, he might bug you and watch the show with a bag of chips and a bowl of popcorn.
333 only half evil chapter 8 . 7/6/2011
Magnificent. I must admit that i am not a huge fan of mystery but this story surprised me greatly. I hope you don't stop writing because i won't stop reading and enjoying. :)