Reviews for Wordlessly
DeengoBlue chapter 2 . 1/25/2011
"Damned if he did, and damned if he didn't- he would rather have died than hurt her, but she never left him the option." - -What a brilliant, heartbreaking line.
PBrules chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Seeing that I love dialogue in stories I didn't think this would be my cup of tea at all but I was totally wrong. I loved this particularly the chapter Tenereum. You portrayed Severus' suffering so well. It was heartbreaking the way Severus was patched up but given no choice but to carry on.
duj chapter 2 . 7/18/2009
Oh dear. If his parents had done their job better, he'd have known that *eavesdroppers (mental or otherwise) always hear bad things about themselves*, wouldn't he? And he'd have known not to listen in...
Rachel Indeed chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
This was terrific, very elegantly written. A story of psychology and descriptions, very vividly rendered. I loved the unspoken question and Snape's near-triumphant answer. I loved the way your details made clear that these horrors are an established routine. And the closing lines were lovely.

Great work.
Jennie chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Wow, I haven't read something that good in a long time. Please keep writing!
whitehound chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Very well-done and atmospheric, and I loved the idea of living in a building with an opinion.
Asterix Tutnix chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
I liked this story, especially how you wrote at first "Harry wondered if one day he could be as strong a person as Sirius Black. He certainly hoped he would be.", and then, at the end: "Harry wondered if one day he could be as strong a person as Severus Snape. He certainly hoped he would never be."

Thanks for posting this!
duj chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
My favourite line is "Just as before, he was in another wizard's territory, surrounded by another wizard's talent, and in the cabinet sat a big shimmering bowl of another wizard's pain."

"Hoped he would never be" or *hoped he would never need to be*?