Reviews for Fat Cakes and Pear Pods
angelsinstead chapter 6 . 10/11/2010
I read them all and I'd like to see more of these! They were all good! You have such a great grasp on Sam's character.
xEspeciallyNow chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
I had to review the first drabble it was really good I liked the ending, ''No, it's not that. There's a stapler in my back'' )
qwertyupzz chapter 13 . 12/19/2009
Nice story!
Ember.Atlas chapter 13 . 12/11/2009
HAHAHA! I'm laughing with her. Freddie has absolutely no skills involving dancing so this was hilarious to imagine. And to make it worse listening to Prep school musical music? Priceless.
Ember.Atlas chapter 12 . 12/11/2009
Aw that was so adorable. I love how they both "disliked" the lines involving bacon. That was pretty clever.
Ember.Atlas chapter 11 . 12/11/2009
LOVE it! i love it when people flip stuff around like that!
Something Simpler chapter 13 . 12/10/2009
Aww I love this chapter :D

Great job
Mlle. Madeline chapter 13 . 12/10/2009
Oh my goodness. This is completely adorable. Every single one. And it still manages to be believable. It's so quotable. I love that it's short and sweet and hilarious and it's all so...picturable. Which is awesome.

Gush, gush, gush, and I'm favoriting and alerting.
pigwiz chapter 13 . 12/10/2009
Ew, Prep (high) School Musical. Proven to gag buzzards.
xxoppisitesXattractxx chapter 12 . 12/8/2009
Aw, Love this. And every other chapter, your such a good writer ! ;]
Lanter chapter 12 . 12/7/2009
I enjoyed Dislike 1 & 2, good job.
sparksfly16 chapter 12 . 12/6/2009
Aw, so cute!
Ember.Atlas chapter 10 . 12/4/2009
Oh evil, cruel Sam. And poor poor Freddie. And oblivious Ms. Benson. Always a lovely combination
Ember.Atlas chapter 9 . 12/4/2009
'Baking'! Ha, I am SO using that in school. Lol and the seran wrap was a nice touch. Very nice, funny awkward chapter
Ember.Atlas chapter 8 . 12/4/2009
Lmfao, Sam would swallow the ring, then shed panic and abuse him, all the while screaming yes with her face smeared with fat cake crumbs. Lol cute chapter