Reviews for Road to Redemption
randneal chapter 5 . 1/18
Pretty big surprise here. Hinata is taking care of Sasuke? Setup for a good story.
randneal chapter 4 . 1/16
Hinata and Naruto connected here! I like the way you did that. Good chap.
randneal chapter 3 . 1/16
Mostly Sakura so far...I wonder how Hinata will come in here? Good chapter!
Randneal chapter 3 . 1/16
Hmmmm, so far pure Sakura and Naruto...NaruHina coming up?
randneal chapter 2 . 1/15
I like the fact that u have Hinata as a more confident and mature person here. Can't wait to see how she interacts with Naruto in your story. Good chapter.
randneal chapter 1 . 1/15
Hmmmm, cool start. I will read on.
Kataangforever2 chapter 12 . 6/15/2014
Ah,I keep returning to this story and it never seizes to warm me up! I love it!
tactics2012 chapter 3 . 4/22/2014
Wow, this chapter is seriously playing with my heart.
haydn chapter 12 . 1/10/2014
love this fic... had to read all the way in one sitting! aww, Hina always has to play the martyr in good dramatic fic's i.m.o bc naruto is too dense for that. intresting how you gave the baby black hair and left it open but please god dont let it be sasuke's or ill puke in terror. thanks again.
Fher34 chapter 3 . 1/8/2014
What. The. Hell? This should be in the NaruSaku archive -.- this ain't no NaruHina. Uh. I'm out.
But u do have a nice narrative!
Kik chapter 12 . 5/2/2013
One word: wonderful !
Wellies chapter 12 . 12/23/2012
I like this. You presented Naruto's betrayal in such a way that I forgot he cheated until you mentioned it.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/5/2012
Gah.

THe story would have been so much nicer if some bus had run over Hinata in chapter 3 or so.

Her presence in this story does nothing but a net increase in misery in the world.
Jeff chapter 12 . 4/23/2012
Naruto has been potrayed as atotal dumbass in the story. He couldn't even tell which girl he loves . Lets face it even if he didn't knew she was pregnent with his child for God's sake she had been raped . She could have really used a helping hand. But what naruto did , he totally abandoned her. After coming back from the mission he never even once inquired of her. He just got back to his happy go lucky way and only cared about sakura and never went to visit her until insisted by sakura. In kakashi's words he is practically worse than thrash. Don't get me wrong i am a big naruhina fan by according to this story i don't think they should end up together. If they have to spend their lives together something other than love is required, respect for one another and naruto lost his respect by his actions in my review.
Maylo859 chapter 12 . 2/5/2012
This is a brilliant story! I was a bit worried it was going to be NaruSaku there for a sec! XD but im glad its a NaruHina, they make such a beautiful couple! Love this story- I cried. I NEVER CRY! XD

Hey, you should make an eplogue! :D PLEASE! xD