Reviews for Freeze
Obvious Ghost chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Great story! It's awesome to see such a happy ending, especially given how dark the real ending was (compared to the rest of it, I mean).
Nicolive chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Why couldn't Whedon have done this?!
PintoNess chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
DADGUMMIT I JUST HAD TO READ THIS WHILE I WAS ON MY FREAKIN' PERIOD CONGRATULATIONS YOU JUST MADE ME TEAR UP AT A FANFICTION FOR THE SECOND TIME AND I HAVE READ THOUSANDS AND I NORMALLY LAUGH AT ANGST AND STUFF /runs off crying
Clemy-sensei chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
That's soooo adorable !
claire97 chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Aw, so cute and well written! :)
NotProcrastinating chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Aww... The creators of Dr. Horrible should make this as their second movie if they ever plan on making one. Its adorable. :)
Fablehaven chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
*Thumbs up* I honestly really enjoyed this. Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog is one of my favorite things in the world, and I always enjoy a good fic about it. You portrayed Penny and her thoughts very well, and I liked how you added in the singing. Though one thing I honestly can't understand about the Dr. Horrible-verse is how no one but the most oblivious and self-centered person in that universe(Captain Coc- I mean, Captain Hammer. ;) ) recognized Billy as Doctor Horrible. I just don't get it! I mean, I understand how it fits in with that whole air of ignorance in that universe, but still! *shrug* Whatever. I really enjoyed the fic and will look in on your others as well!

Have a great day!
Terra Young chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Very good!
KARIN848 chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
I love how you did this! It's adorable, and has a happy ending. All of which, I love in fanfiction :3 Please keep up the great work!
Maira the Panda chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
You made me cry. God, I think I love you. Thank you. This is the best AU I've ever read. Thank you.
Totz the Plaid chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
I probably should've reviewed these in order of publication rather than top-to-bottom on your page. Anyway, everything I said about the other two also applies here. They're all of equal (amazing) quality, but this one takes the cake because it's the longest and sets up the whole scenario.

Your method for fixing the situation seems like something Billy might actually do... after exhausting other options like zombification and the like. I love the way you used the song lyrics in there as well.

Basically, this was a joy to read, your style and approach in it are unimpeachable, and I'd love to see you do more with these characters in the future!
Paul chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
This was spectacular. Reading through the lines, I could almost hear the actual characters speaking. The way you describe Penny's feelings at the beginning match the actual show so well!

I really enjoyed how you inserted actual lyrics from the show into this. I believe that is what could set it apart from other fan fan fiction (not that I've really read any other... but oh well P), it gave the whole story a very solid foundation to build off of and dropped the reader straight into the original plot.

I think you did a very good job exploring the final second of the show in the hopeless, joyless Billy we see at the end of "Victory" (The Billy that sings "a thing"). The only issue I take (and this is being SUPER nit-picky) with this is how Billy overcomes the Dr. Horrible side of himself that takes over at the end of the show.I think adding just a sentence or two to Billy's letter about how he he triumphed of over Dr. Horrible (kind of like a Jeckyl and Hyde thing) could add a slightly missing connection. While the reader can make the jump on his own from Dr. Horrible to Billy, I think it could just use a little clarification.

I'm actually a fan of the original ending, just because it is so dramatic and we see Billy's transformation into Dr. Horrible (sort of, "can't feel a thing"), but I'm also a sucker for happy endings, so this was awesome ) I'm very glad that you didn't just get rid of the original ending, the way incorporated it into your own ending was masterful and seemed more like a welcome addition than a forced alternative ending. Well done )

My absolute favorite part, though, is the subtle nuances and references you put in that only someone who knows the show REALLY well can catch and appreciate. "Well-practiced evil laugh" and how Billy signs his letter "Peace" were among my favorites. They just add another layer of depth to your writing.

And now I am going to take a break from reviewing to watch Dr. Horrible again, because reading this just makes me want to see it again )
Mysterious Personal Paranoia chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
so future Billy meets past Billy. lol was an exciting twist and...YAY SHE'S NOT DEAD! seriously, when I watched Dr Horrible and saw Penny die I was like "nooooo! not another one!" it seems that every character that I end up liking in a game/anime/play/ect. they always end up dying. -_-

anywho before I make this the LONGEST review in de world. I would like to say...AMAZINESS with a side of...HOLLY SHIZ! and ps; really cute /
Dolphelecat chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
I really like this! The beginning was a great twist. Billy and Penny really ought to have had a happier ending.
Link Fangirl01 chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
I was right, I did love this quite as much as it's companion peace.

Took me a bit to figure out the whole scene at the dedication, but I got it eventually. :D

Would've reviewed this hours ago but the computer was being hideously slow and I had to go...

Shutting up now. But seriously, great oneshot. This is going to my favorites!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »