Reviews for Soda
CaityLightning chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Aww this is the sweetest one yet! They're holding hands :,D omg I'm gonna die XD
aksdlhfklsd chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Aww, this was so sweet. I think you captured Yukari's personality perfectly. Her self-consciousness and eagerness to be noticed by the opposite sex was very in character. You did a good job keeping Ohno his usual calm and collected self too. Other than a few punctuation errors, you did a great job writing this and picked a good plot for the two of them. I love your OhnoxYukari fics, and this is no exception.
brigadoonkitty chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Just letting you know that I adore your Love Attack oneshots and that while I love Chiemi and Hirata I too think my favorite pairing is Ohno and Yukari.

As for the 7th volume, the only date I've seen so far(it was origianlly supposed to be released around this time last year I think) is April 30 th of this year (according to Borders anyway) but there isn't even a cover yet so who knows...There used to be a Chinese site that has the scans of all the volumes that are out so far (they put vol 13 up recently I think) but they've changed their site to where it's member login rather than free viewing for the public. :(
Emina105 chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
YAYS i'm glad that someone else other than me like the Ohno and Yukari pairing ] they don't put enough of that in the mangas

and about you asking where volume 7 is.

they've (they as in Tokyo Pop which is the translator company that translate the stories) licensed this manga in North America.

so if you live somewhere in North America, then you wouldn't be able to buy it.

... i don't know if ordering will work either, cause if you go on it'll say that "This title has not yet been released"

you can go check it out anyways ... and if you DO find a way to get the book wanna pm me?

cause i really liked this series. ]

wells keep on writing those badly needed fanfics. for Love Attack ]
MONST3R chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
your writing has gotten alot better!

this story is so adorable, and yay! they are holding hands :D

hope you write more stories for this pairing because you do the characters really well.
saucywnch21 chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
I LOVE your Ohno and Yukari stories! I'd love to read a multi chapter one! Honestly, the only reason I've been keeping up with this manga is for the Ohno/Yukari moments. ;) I am also trying to find Vol. 7.
iTrippedandfellforyou chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Oh jeez, I know exactly what she's talking about. 'The feeling of being absolutely alone while being surrounded by couples'. When the soda got dumped on her, I couldn't help but think that life really does hate her, definitely XD

It was really sad that the guys weren't actually interested in her. Yukari really does have the worst luck.

So cute~! The ending made me so happy. I hope to keep seeing stories from you C:
AniGirl 7 chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Nice and sweet, as always, and... LONGER! yay! XD

Very nice work, please do keep it up!

Volume 7 is supposed to be out NOW. But I am also trying to track it down. According to it should've been released last month(6/9/09)! I'll check one more store but if they don't have it I'm going to order it. T_T So I should have it by this weekend. :3