Reviews for As the Pineapple turns
update soon?
Guest chapter 3 . 5/1/2013
pleae make a lemon!
Blackcat81 chapter 3 . 11/7/2012
MMMmmm vewy interesting. Vewy. I like where it's going. Defo more please. Naked Shawn yay! :)
Jaspre chapter 3 . 1/1/2011
Hahaha! Brilliant :) I wonder why Shawn was cuffed, though.
sdaytime chapter 3 . 4/17/2010

That is all.
Ranchan90 chapter 3 . 4/13/2010
Okay, you CANNOT just leave us hanging like this! It was so entertaining, and it hasn't even gotten to the part where Lassiter starts to realize his feelings. You have got to finish this. Surely there are some plot bunnies dying to get in the spotlight...right? :)
Codename-Rebecca.Page chapter 3 . 1/23/2010
hey..if i give you a pinapple will you continue the story? *holds out pinapple hopefully*
BalancingxAct chapter 3 . 12/3/2009
I loved it! Please write more. I'm very intrigued about exactly what Shawn did to land himself naked and handcuffed ;) hm, does Lassy have a kink for handcuffs? (it seems a bit cliche but oh so cute) I'm excited for the story and their relationship to develop. I hope you find inspiration and update.

Thank you for writing this!
nekochan4545 chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Shadow, I don't think anyone asked your opinion about what I like to write bout it or my own fandoms. I honestly don't really care that the show doesn't pair them together. I believe that's the point of a fandom. Everyone who reads this or likes Shassie fics knows they won't be together IN THE SHOW. The point of my writing is because I PERSONALLY think they are cute together. No one is making you read it and if you don't like it, ignore it. It's not hurting you so WHAT exactly does it matter?

Honestly I think if I had my own published characters (whether it be on TV, in books, or whatever) I would find it flattering that people would like my characters enough to write about them. Besides, you must not know a lot about gay people. Just cause someone dates a bunch of chicks does NOT mean they will be like that forever. I dated a shit ton of guys before realizing they weren't what I wanted.

Those of my fans that are reading this, the next chapter will be up son. I've got some family issues going on, so I haven't been able to write much and I kinda wanna go back and fix all the mistakes in all the other chapters. (Typos I've found, things I think just aren't right, or places where I've repeated myself... since I seem to do that often). w

Thanks for all the adds and support. Of course, I'll address all of this in the next chapter to let everyone know and all n wn
Shadow Seeker chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
I'm so sorry to disappoint you (not) but Shawn and Lassiter are not gay, no matter how hard you wish them to be. The show clearly stresses that they have interest only in women. So, please. Stop distorting the characters to match your twisted fantasies. If these were my characters you were destroying, I would be horrified.
kitarrear chapter 3 . 9/9/2009
ok the last bit was weird but damn funny though Lassie shoulda totally jumped him oh well im sure that happens later or something like that anyway awesome fic so far Kit _
12poisonpen21 chapter 3 . 9/5/2009
yayz...great shassie goodness. plz write more
Meatball42 chapter 3 . 8/24/2009
This is getting interesting! I can't wait to find out how Shawn ended up like that!
Random Reader chapter 3 . 8/24/2009
This seems really good so far! I can't wait for the next chapter.
Tatsuki chapter 3 . 8/17/2009
This sounds like an elaborate plan that Shawn is planning lol