Reviews for The Oblivious One
Soul93 chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
This was lovely
ViBookWorm chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Spock is so sweet...and Uhura naughty at the end there! I loved McCoy, it was so in character!
Woodrow Graham Kenobi-Rimmer chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Nice! I love the way you write these characters.
LongtimeFan chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Wow! Love the stories. The gestures and cadence of speech for both characters are quite similar to the series. I hope you will develop this relationship in future submissions.
StillStacie chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
Very nice, cute story. I like it.
Threeb1973 chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Loved this. Hope you write more!
LusciousNesha chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Very cute. Your portrayal of them is nice.
gppr chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
That was good! I loved Spock's tricks, particularly those he used to try to get Uhura back to his quarters... even if they were unsuccessful.

And that ending, oh my! Uhura, you go, girl! :D
Ankhesen chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
You simply kick ass. I've read and reread your entire series and I would love more S/U from you, set in the TOS 'verse. You just write it so well!
realistjoker chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
good story I love how Spock teased Uhura
TeaOli chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Best one yet. Hope there will be more in this series.
IAmYourPhobia chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
lol Quite interesting. I love how they react to each other. Great job. ;D
InuChan7979 chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
i read your star trek stories and they were amazing! i hope you write more cuz you did an excellent job writting them, it felt like that could of really of happened in the series. you rock.
Song-Of-Ages chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
i like this one better than the first one. just one critique this sentence makes no sense: “So small, in fact, I now see why you constantly arrive at my quarters at the end of every shirt to sleep in my bed.”

at the end of every shirt? WTF?
shejams chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Aww! The perfect follow-up for 'Tholian Web' (one of my favorite episodes; my absolute favorite is 'The Trouble with Tribbles' so if you can do one with that I'll love you for life- :-D )

I loved this. I also like how you explained why Uhura used Spock's name informally while she was looking for him.

and I like how you write Spock handling an illogical, emotional woman.

Man I love Spock.

My favorite line: He was reluctant to trick the doctor so quickly after it appeared that they had found a way of working together without his human emotions conflicting the process, but Spock had already calculated that such a relationship would have only worked for two point five days, at which point the doctor would go back to questioning Spock's every action. (lol)

Uhura rock too.

Well I am off the read more of your work