Reviews for Death's Memoirs2: The Century Mark
sashaxh chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
That was GREAT!
busybee6563 chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
That was lovely. There were tears in my eyes at the end.

I loved how Ianto calls Jack sir...

I'd have to say these were my favourite parts:

"Ianto trembled next to me…that was the way Jack held him as he died." (so heart-wrenchingly sad.)

"I don't want to waste a second, Jack. Take me to your home, lay me down in your bed and make love to me. Or pound me into your mattress, or just speak to me all the time we have. Just…take me,'"

"and silently prayed that they wouldn't start shagging in the alley" Haha, I love your death character.
Ravenja70 chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
wonderful, wonderful, wonderful.
Jessie Blackwood chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
very very good. Liked this a lot. You got the flavour spot on.
Galadriel1010 chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Squee! Gorgeous. I love that version of Jack and the turn around.

Gx
JessTheGeek chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Aw this is a very sweet and well written story.

I'm guessing you aren't updating it, but I think it'd be a good story, seeing how Jack changes every 100 years while Ianto stays exactly the same.

Really liked it (:
deeta chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Love eternal?... would Jack really be able to survive on 36 hours per century? Yep I believe he would and Ianto would ALWAYS restore his faith in being alive. Thank you.
ASiriuslyGleekyTimeLord chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Oh please please please update this! This is absolutely beautiful! And we all know that Jack will probably take Ianto's name. That is perfect! I can't wait for more!
Liria Nai chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Loved it, it was beautiful. The sad thing is I actually want to see Jack die for good, of course that's cos they'd be reunited. Please please write a sequel?
0lizzybennet0 chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
*happy smile* There's hope for them! :)