Reviews for In All Her Wisdom
UnicornMist chapter 16 . 8/23
What a gem of a story! I am so pleased to have found your story- it was interesting, amusing and sweet without being fluffy. I thought you captured Snape's character well and I enjoyed watching his interactions with your other characters. Thanks for sharing this, I have added it to my favourites so that I might read it again in the future.
zaubernuss chapter 16 . 3/16
Congratulations on this truly sweet, well-written and amusing story!
Nocturnus chapter 16 . 9/7/2015
I keep coming back to rered this fic at least once a year.
patriziapalmas1973 chapter 16 . 9/5/2015
_
Fantastica storia!
Ciao!
BlueWater5 chapter 16 . 2/17/2015
Great story!
RhodaBush chapter 15 . 3/4/2014
wonderful story! It would make a great series!
RhodaBush chapter 16 . 3/1/2014
great story
Guest chapter 16 . 3/8/2013
A lovely story, well thought-out. Thank you!
furface294 chapter 16 . 1/19/2013
Not usually a fan of time turner stories, but, after reading this, I may let you try and change my mind!
yay chapter 16 . 11/23/2012
The idea that her parents have no choice but to get together is a bit unrealistic. The rest is pretty good, especially Athena's thought processes.
yay chapter 13 . 11/23/2012
...she's behaving illogically already! Prepping for hormones!
But seriously, she's a little illogical in this.
yay chapter 10 . 11/23/2012
Minerva takes this...incredibly well. Possibly unrealistically well.
yay chapter 8 . 11/23/2012
Well, the entire castle is going to know by the next day.
yay chapter 6 . 11/23/2012
"Severus was positively fuming by the end of that little speech. How dare the woman suggest that he might actually turn away his four-year-old daughter if she asked to stay with him! She, ofall people, should know that he was not completely heartless, and more than capable of taking care of his charges. He had even extended that bloody courtesy to James Potter's spawn. By this time, he had most conveniently forgotten that only two days before, he kicked up a fuss over letting Athena visit his classroom and complained about spending his free time with her."
yay chapter 5 . 11/23/2012
The assumptions about Hadrian are reasonable (from his point of view) and funny.