Reviews for The Ancient Jewel
anonymous chapter 2 . 11/2/2012
roxy5000123 chapter 2 . 6/12/2011
great story! plz add more!
favmovie chapter 2 . 4/13/2011
ive been waiting for a story like this one. keep on updating 'cause im planning to read it all. this novel is great
kaerfamard chapter 2 . 8/7/2009
Kage. I like that alias :D
kaerfamard chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Are you going to continue this? Because I'm definitely going to read it. So far so good! I hope you update soon :)
Lighter chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
This is fantastic. I can't even put it into words, I love the idea of the story being about Synder because its risky not putting a star in the start but this is just wow! Do keep going. I like your discriptions you know I like to read with pictures in my head so I'm watching tv in a sense and its well done in that aspect and yet novel like- you know what I mean? Your Synder is gonna make me green with envy he's just so bang on I can't wait to see how you capture the rest of them. I'm gonna check out your profile.
3ninjafan chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Awesome. I can't tell you how long I've waited for another story like this. Snyder breaking out of prison to get revenge is what all Three Ninja fans have thought about at least once after seeing the movie. I will definitely read more of it, so keep updating k?