Reviews for The Elevator Conundrum
kimjo2 chapter 4 . 3/11
Adorable. Thanks so much
mekareami chapter 4 . 8/14/2014
I enjoyed your stories. Tyvm for writing
JLynnB chapter 4 . 11/28/2012
Excellent characterization. Made me giggle in a few places (o: Great stuff! *Lynn
d1x1lady chapter 4 . 8/9/2012
Great story! Sheldon is such a cutie.
02847qndawd chapter 4 . 6/30/2012
Awesome story, I'm not too hot on this pairing, but I thought it was really good and you made it work!

Also, just a little thing I picked up and just had to pick on (sorry :'c ) germs don't actually mean to or decide to kill the host, otherwise they would also be wiped out if they were doing it for that purpose, as there would be no life left to support them after their onslaught, and they too would die out, they do it by accident.

Anyway, great story!
wolfofsheep chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
You write these characters so well! Love the story so far! *rushes back to finish it*
Halfred Askold chapter 4 . 4/2/2012

Rate: B
Halfred Askold chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Interesting with elevator.

Lightningbolt81 chapter 4 . 3/20/2012
I was kind of expecting a little longer or least an explanation from Sheldon and penny why Sheldon does have penny's lipstick all over his mouth
KageOkami-Kogo chapter 4 . 1/10/2012
That was cute and hilarious! So where's "The Elevator Conundrum Alteration"? Just curious :P
Carla chapter 4 . 11/21/2011
Loved it! Very believable!
Alexander Ripley chapter 4 . 6/29/2011
Haha nice one :)
September's Nobara chapter 4 . 5/29/2011
This is something I could really see working out as an episode somewhere down the line. The fact that they talked a lot was enjoyable, and helped set the characterization up. The narration was well-balanced with the dialogue, making for a fun reading experience. I had a smile on my face pretty much the whole time I was reading, to be honest. Good work with incorporating the other characters at the end! I love how Penny set off "logic bombs" for Sheldon through the story-definitely in character for her. I also felt that Sheldon maintained his characterization from the show. All in all, nicely done!

Sincerely,