Reviews for The Consequences of Change
darkwish3 chapter 11 . 9/21/2011
thank you for writing this :) always always have your story on a back up of some sort... thumb drive,CD,sitting in your email account.
WickedSong chapter 11 . 8/29/2009
Finally a new chapter.

I can't wait to see what you have planned for their next year since it'll have to be something different for the next couple because this was in the second book and Sirius wasn't in Azkaban.

Please update soon.
DukeBrymin chapter 11 . 8/27/2009
Good to see a new chapter-again, not much change from the book, but it would be hard to change a lot in this chapter.

Desperately hoping for more Harry/Ginny-ness soon!

merdarkandtwisty chapter 11 . 8/27/2009
another amazing chapter I can't wait for Hermione's awakening.
Comet Moon chapter 11 . 8/27/2009
Names good for mr

Look forward to next year

benperez31 chapter 11 . 8/27/2009
Finally, an update. I understand all the problems you had and sympathize. I'm glad this is up. It was a great chapter even with the canon scene at the end. It's just right for Harry to save Dobby. Update soon. I can't wait for the reunion of Harry and Hermione.
ProfessorChris chapter 11 . 8/27/2009
Ah very good I am glad that they are all okay and Dobby is once again free. Looking forward to seeing what happens next.
DukeBrymin chapter 10 . 7/27/2009
I've always thought Harry was a bit of an idiot to throw his wand away when going to Ginny. He's spent almost two years in the wizarding world in canon, more here, and when faced with a basilisk, he unthinkingly disarms himself.

Anyway, hopefully Harry saving Ginny will jump-start their feelings for each other, so they can become more than friends.

Two issues:

"gathering in his eyes as he shock, desperate to make her wake." This doesn't make sense here, what were you trying to say?

Harry thinks about the fact that Tom Riddle grew up to murder Harry's parents, but in this story, he didn't. You might want to change that slightly, to Tom having murdered his own parents.

Okay, third comment-you should probably mention that a lot of this chapter is almost straight from the book.

Thanks for the new chapter! Anxiously awaiting more!
Comet Moon chapter 10 . 7/27/2009
merdarkandtwisty chapter 10 . 7/27/2009
good chapter there was only a couple of mistakes I thought I should point out one. you said voldermort had killed lily and James which in your story he hasn't and also you said Harry faced him twice which again in your stoy he has only faced him once becuse he hasn't went after the stone yet but besides that good chapter
WickedSong chapter 10 . 7/27/2009
Great chapter. Hope you update soon. :)
ProfessorChris chapter 10 . 7/27/2009
Another great chapter, I am glad that Harry was able to beat Riddle and the Basilisk, looking forward to seeing what happens next.
TheScottishLegend chapter 9 . 7/24/2009
Great chapter. I cant wait to see what happens between Harry and Ginny.
Comet Moon chapter 9 . 7/23/2009
Into the fry

Nice one

Comet Moon chapter 8 . 7/23/2009
This is their first year right?

Or second?