Reviews for Cargo
TorchwoodOCD chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
ah, what a find.

I love it. So John, like another review I too LOVE the did you do that again bit.

Chocky chapter 1 . 7/27/2009

Didn't like the ending did we?

If I was Jack I would of probably killed John instead of tell him the whole story for 2 hours. But I'm not the sharing type.

Again, very clever with the dialogue. I like how you bring a sense of history between the two with the little banter of Again? No! Made me think of conversations I have had with 4 year olds too.
Willow08 chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
loved it! well done!
Noofle chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Poor Jack. Is this by any chance the aftermath of Children of Earth? Poor poor Jack.

Love the blinking blue light. It has a personality of it's own. It's like a whole extra character.
sudipal chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Oh my gosh, I love this! It's a bit of a comfort. Like I've said, if the Doctor ever found out how Jack left things like that, he'd kill him for the rest of eternity. Now I'm glad Jack may end up as a big head in a jar (not really, though; that was a horrible plot device)!
CaptainBecker chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Aww, this really made the end of the series better for me, I cried the whole way through
teddybowties chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Aw! he hee hee
Alcibie chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
You did it!

I love this so much..I'm going to read it everytime I start dwelling on the horrors of last week:)

Brilliant title on so many levels!

I think John is just the right person at this moment in time

John: (stands up from chair) Okay, give it your best shot.

And there's no getting rid of him anyway!

I really love the "agains"..did you blow up a planet again?

Poor Jack..this is such a comforting image:)
randomcheeses chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Heh. You watched it then?