Reviews for Tripping Through: A Brenna Jones Story
Spock-Aid chapter 2 . 9/12/2009
I love it! Brenna is hilarious! Onward ho, first officer Spock! lol
abcdefgh chapter 9 . 8/25/2009
Please PLEASE update soon! You're killing me with the suspense!
FaerieatHeart13 chapter 9 . 8/21/2009
I read the first story, and have enjoyed this one, but I can't really beleive that they are actually going to transfer her to headquaters. That would be way too short of a story in my mind. I'm actually suprised that you had everyone be so honest, but interested in where you are taking this. Can't wait for an update. Till then...
CleopatraMinusAntony chapter 9 . 7/23/2009
I've read both your Brenna Jones stories and enjoyed them both VERY much, but I have to say that this one is my favorite. I like how you've developed Brenna- she's grown up a bit but is still just (if not more so) as impetuous as before.
deactivated-03-07-11 chapter 9 . 7/21/2009
Aw :) McCoy could cheer anyone up :)

Poor Brenna... still I'm guessing she won't be parted from everyone just yet? (please?)

:P

x
deactivated-03-07-11 chapter 8 . 7/21/2009
Aw! Spock-hug! :D
notwritten chapter 9 . 7/21/2009
It is an interesting reading. Keep smiling. :-)
Lenadexil chapter 9 . 7/21/2009
OH MY GOD! I cried during chapter eight...Poor Brenna...but this is really good! I can't wait to see the next part!
Greenhemoglobin chapter 8 . 7/21/2009
aww *huggles* so cute!
innocentmostofthetime chapter 9 . 7/21/2009
YAY, Leonard to the rescue! Brenna got to hug him and bitch and..he comforted her...aw. Too sweet.

Whats going to happen next? Is Spock going to come to like her?
innocentmostofthetime chapter 8 . 7/21/2009
AW, poor Breanna :(
innocentmostofthetime chapter 7 . 7/21/2009
YAY, a longer chapter this time :)

WOW Spock Prime does remember her! DRAMA! Though that means that Spock and Jim find out who she really is, and what she really is doing there. They seemed to take it pretty well though!
innocentmostofthetime chapter 6 . 7/21/2009
AHAHAHAHA, oh Brenna Jones just dug herself a hole! Priceless :)

So Spock Prime recognizes her though doesn't know, know her...hm Poor Brenna. That would hurt. Knowing someone like that and well they not really knowing you at all.

Keep up the good work!
innocentmostofthetime chapter 5 . 7/21/2009
AH! Thats right! Spock Prime might remember her! *GASP* I wonder if he really is going to remember...whats going to happen?

Can't believe that Jim walked in on her and Bones lol
aragornsgirl2002 chapter 9 . 7/21/2009
“You were crying over a transfer? You like me that much?” That was almost a Kirk line, but I was surprised how well it worked with McCoy saying it.
198 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »