Reviews for Tripping Through: A Brenna Jones Story
CleopatraMinusAntony chapter 16 . 11/30/2009
Nice to have an update! Still enjoying,even though I haven't seen Star Trek 2009. Keep it up!
BlackBaccaraRose chapter 16 . 11/28/2009
sweet keep it up
notwritten chapter 16 . 11/23/2009
Good reading. Thanks for sharing. Keep smiling. :-)
Sweet A.K chapter 16 . 11/23/2009
That was great! Very suspenseful. I still think I like the KirkPrime stuff in the other one, but I still like this. Spock and her interaction was very interesting. I can't wait to see what happens next at Tarsus IV, please update again soon!

Amanda
Sweet A.K chapter 13 . 11/20/2009
I like this story so far. I can't wait to see how you play these developing relationships out. Please update soon!

Amanda
notwritten chapter 13 . 11/17/2009
Cool reading. Thanks for sharing this. Keep smiling. :-)
notwritten chapter 11 . 11/17/2009
Cool reading. Thanks for sharing this. Keep smiling. :-)
notwritten chapter 10 . 11/16/2009
I've enjoyed reading this cool reading. Keep smiling. :-)
aragornsgirl2002 chapter 10 . 11/16/2009
(Yay, a new chapter! I was so excited to see the update.)

Oh, I love when Brenna gets all Spock-like, with the eyebrow raising and such.
Greenhemoglobin chapter 10 . 11/16/2009
ROTFL ! Loved this chapter!
Spock-Aid chapter 9 . 9/13/2009
At camp they gave us spoons to take care of as if they were our children (like an egg but less messy) and I named mine Leonard! It had a little Star Trek shirt and everything. :) lol
Spock-Aid chapter 2 . 9/12/2009
I love it! Brenna is hilarious! Onward ho, first officer Spock! lol
abcdefgh chapter 9 . 8/25/2009
Please PLEASE update soon! You're killing me with the suspense!
FaerieatHeart13 chapter 9 . 8/21/2009
I read the first story, and have enjoyed this one, but I can't really beleive that they are actually going to transfer her to headquaters. That would be way too short of a story in my mind. I'm actually suprised that you had everyone be so honest, but interested in where you are taking this. Can't wait for an update. Till then...
CleopatraMinusAntony chapter 9 . 7/23/2009
I've read both your Brenna Jones stories and enjoyed them both VERY much, but I have to say that this one is my favorite. I like how you've developed Brenna- she's grown up a bit but is still just (if not more so) as impetuous as before.
209 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »