Reviews for Tripping Through: A Brenna Jones Story
notwritten chapter 46 . 12/27/2013
This was good. Keep smiling. :-)
Tishbing chapter 46 . 12/17/2013
Lol! Love it!
Pyra Sanada chapter 44 . 12/7/2013
That's what Q does best; leave you in a pinch while watching you flail about. At least now she can give as good as she gets where Q is concerned!
notwritten chapter 44 . 12/7/2013
That was an interesting chapter. Keep smiling. :-)
Pyra Sanada chapter 43 . 11/8/2013
Love it! Confusing at times, but I love it. Can't wait for more updates!
Pyra Sanada chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
Hehe! I burst out laughing when I read Q's advisory notes from her St. Louis person. Alien fertility dances indeed! I have to admit, I was kind of hoping to see her go through the whole 1st reboot movie of Star Trek and run into the old Spock. Perhaps he would be granted his original memories of her time with the other universe in this new reality since he can't return to his old one?
Ioik chapter 43 . 11/2/2013
This is the best start trek fanfiction I have ever read. I spent the last two days reading it to this point, I've laughed so hard my throat hurts and I've even cried a couple of times and I never cry. (exception being stubbing my toe however) Little bit disappointed Khan hasn't been in it more as I was originally looking for a Khan fic to read (for curiosity sake rather than some strange lust for a homicidal test-tube man-child) but the rest makes up for that with lashings to spare. This makes me want to go back and watch all the series back to front again, the attention to detail throughout the star trek series' is fantastic though I've noticed one or two explanations that weren't entirely plot hole proof but am waiting to see if perhaps theres more shockingly fun twists later to explain them (doesn't matter if they don't get patched up really because it hardly takes away from enjoying this). I think you made need to start checking your spelling a lot more in these last few chapters as you've suddenly gone from none to litters of them and it is getting to the point where I've been having to stop and have a "what?" moment mid sentence.

Anyway, looking forward to finding out how this all ends.
notwritten chapter 43 . 11/1/2013
Nice. Keep smiling. :-)
angelslaugh chapter 43 . 10/31/2013
im trying to stop crying...this reduced me to tears.
notwritten chapter 42 . 10/29/2013
Very interesing. Keep smiling. :-)
Keely chapter 41 . 10/26/2013
You leave us hanging with new Khan! Ugghh so excited for the next chapter. Update soooon! I will wait for ever for this story. Just so you know :3
notwritten chapter 41 . 10/25/2013
Interesting. Keep smiling. :-)
kylynnjen chapter 39 . 10/4/2013
Brilliant story. You know, I'm not usually one for multiple crossovers, but this was done in such a smooth and logical way, I'm actually looking forward to see how you bring the other universes into this.
Myyaaaaahh chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
This story turns into later on what I can only equate to an acid trip. Still love it, though.
notwritten chapter 39 . 6/24/2013
Good chapter. Keep smiling. :-)
209 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »