Reviews for Tripping Through: A Brenna Jones Story
kykyxstandler chapter 39 . 6/24/2013
whose voice was it? was it McCoy or The original series's Jim or was it maybe Spock? please update soon can't wait to know this is so awesome love it
Tishbing chapter 39 . 6/23/2013
Argh! Please update soon!
Everlasting Purple chapter 38 . 6/15/2013
Thank god, no more crossover. I'm sorry if I went overboard with my opinions before, but the idea of not being able to understand the rest of the story when its such a good story was very frustrating.
Everlasting Purple chapter 36 . 6/15/2013
From someone that really loves your story, but has never watched Stargate and has no knowledge of that world I find this sudden crossover to be very annoying. I understand that its logical to have other sci-fiction be real, but this was not listed as a crossover and I really, really that hope that the whole story will not be ruined for me because some main has to do with something from this unknown 'thing' ( movies, books, tv show? I really have no idea what it is.)
MoonShadow396 chapter 38 . 6/8/2013
Wow just spent the past two days reading your Brenna stories and I have to say that I hope she somehow gets a happy ending. I've cried a lot over her and James being separated but I'm looking forward to your next chapter.
notwritten chapter 38 . 6/3/2013
That was interesting. Keep smiling. :-)
kykyxstandler chapter 38 . 6/3/2013
love it can't wait to read about the reunion please update soon
Tishbing chapter 37 . 6/3/2013
Nooooo! Please update soon! That can't be it!
kykyxstandler chapter 36 . 5/12/2013
wow awesome i wonder will bones realize she disapeared and can't wait to know who her relative is love it can't wait to read more
Keely chapter 36 . 5/10/2013
Okay.
Best.
Chapter.
Yet!
Ahhh you bring in SG-1 dude ugh I could..ugh I love you right now haha that would be my all time favourite thing to do. Run away from Goa'uld with Kirk, SG-1 and maybe the Doctor for me ahah.
Plllease update soon!
Tishbing chapter 36 . 5/9/2013
I'm surprised you didn't do farscape with the name the ancients. It would have been funny to see Kirk and Chiana! :) fun chapter!
notwritten chapter 35 . 4/17/2013
I liked it. Keep smiling. :-)
kykyxstandler chapter 35 . 4/17/2013
love it i wonder who's brenna's Q relative
StarlitStar chapter 35 . 4/14/2013
I love were you are going with this story so far keep it up
Guest chapter 34 . 4/14/2013
I have a question, what ever happened o Spock and his pon farr?
209 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »