Reviews for Babies on Their Mind
Allear chapter 17 . 8/30
OMG where is the plot!?
Allear chapter 8 . 8/30
Ok still waiting for the drama, so far a sweet but mundane flirtrelationship but nothing out of the ordinary.
Allear chapter 6 . 8/30
He's such a smooth mf.
twlightbella chapter 37 . 4/13
Happy ending
twlightbella chapter 29 . 4/13
Alyssa Jane hale was born
galaxy69uk chapter 29 . 12/28/2017
I am a bit grossed out brother checked out sister to see how far dialated she was lol
Hannibal Jones chapter 32 . 12/26/2017
Twilight is shit why do people still care. Go read The Odyssey or Dante's Inferno
bethabetha chapter 5 . 11/18/2017
i’m a bit surprised that edward agreed to deliver alice’s baby, as it would be a huge conflict of interest that would be highly frowned upon in most hospitals. i know at mine you’re not allowed to participate in care of family members or even close friends.
bethabetha chapter 3 . 11/18/2017
i’m enjoying the story so far, but bella is a bit annoying simply because it’s yet another bella who doesn’t think she’s good enough. come on... she’s a nurse midwife who’s quite good at what she does, is respected and loved by her patients, coworkers, and friends, and yet she doesn’t think she’s good enough for edward. the whole woe-is-me down on herself bella is so overdone in ff.
Guest chapter 29 . 11/9/2017
What the fuck is wrong with you having Alice's brother hands deep in her vagina checking her dilation? Are you kidding me? No brother/sister would be ok with that no matter how good of a doctor their sibling is! Nasty.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/8/2017
Ew. I really, really hope that Alice doesn't want her brother seeing or touching her vagina. I don't care how great of a Dr he is or how professional he is, no way would I allow my brother to look, let alone have his fingers in my vagina! Hell no. Consulting and over the belly stuff I could do but no, that's disgusting and I hope that's not where this story goes.
Hotmommyof3 chapter 29 . 10/21/2017
I had a similar experience with my first child. I ended up having to have a C-section. My oldest was face up and tilted and his heart rate kept dropping with each contraction. So not only was he faceup and tilted he was also a week late. Lol so scary but in the end worth it.
Guest chapter 21 . 10/10/2017
jadore cette fiction cesrlun des meilleures qu jai lues
twiclare chapter 35 . 9/19/2017
That was just lovely!
twiclare chapter 34 . 9/19/2017
I'm glad they were such a fulfilled, happy, family!
2,878 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »