Reviews for Babies on Their Mind
bethabetha chapter 5 . 11/18
i’m a bit surprised that edward agreed to deliver alice’s baby, as it would be a huge conflict of interest that would be highly frowned upon in most hospitals. i know at mine you’re not allowed to participate in care of family members or even close friends.
bethabetha chapter 3 . 11/18
i’m enjoying the story so far, but bella is a bit annoying simply because it’s yet another bella who doesn’t think she’s good enough. come on... she’s a nurse midwife who’s quite good at what she does, is respected and loved by her patients, coworkers, and friends, and yet she doesn’t think she’s good enough for edward. the whole woe-is-me down on herself bella is so overdone in ff.
What the fuck is wrong with you having Alice's brother hands deep in her vagina checking her dilation? Are you kidding me? No brother/sister would be ok with that no matter how good of a doctor their sibling is! Nasty.
Ew. I really, really hope that Alice doesn't want her brother seeing or touching her vagina. I don't care how great of a Dr he is or how professional he is, no way would I allow my brother to look, let alone have his fingers in my vagina! Hell no. Consulting and over the belly stuff I could do but no, that's disgusting and I hope that's not where this story goes.
Hotmommyof3 chapter 29 . 10/21
I had a similar experience with my first child. I ended up having to have a C-section. My oldest was face up and tilted and his heart rate kept dropping with each contraction. So not only was he faceup and tilted he was also a week late. Lol so scary but in the end worth it.
jadore cette fiction cesrlun des meilleures qu jai lues
twiclare chapter 35 . 9/19
That was just lovely!
twiclare chapter 34 . 9/19
I'm glad they were such a fulfilled, happy, family!
twiclare chapter 32 . 9/19
I definitely remember that feeling of panic bringing my first baby home and realising that I was responsible for him without the nurses and midwives around!
twiclare chapter 31 . 9/19
That was heartbreaking.
twiclare chapter 26 . 9/18
That all happened so fast!
twiclare chapter 23 . 9/18
I'm glad Renee was right!
twiclare chapter 18 . 9/18
He definitely did better with the second proposal!
twiclare chapter 8 . 9/17
Poor kid!
twiclare chapter 7 . 9/17
I'm enjoying this so far!
2,871 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »