Reviews for Only You
RenoLuvver chapter 2 . 2/5/2010
OMG I AM NEVER GOING TO STOP LAUGHING FROM THE IMAGE OF TSENG SHOVING ICE DOWN HIS PANTS! that is priceless. PRICELESS! and then rude uploads it to youtube...ah just fantastic. the rest was completely adorable! completely adorable. xD you do really excellent one-shots. xD
RenoLuvver chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
"I want to wake up with Elena, not with a damn hangover."

BEST. LINE. EVER. D so this is melting me...why i never found this before is a mystery to me! ON TO CHAPTER TWO!
glider383 chapter 2 . 8/18/2009
That was cute. :D
UnchartedHeart chapter 2 . 7/24/2009
Sorry it took so long to review and read this! It was worth it though, I loved it! Being evil to Tseng is always hilarious! I loved how he is a 'dumb food critic', that sounds like something Reno would say. I love how you characterize him, your amazing at it, with all of your stories, keep it up and thanks again!
SeungSeiRan chapter 2 . 7/21/2009
Aw, really adorable :). Poor Reno, having to down all that seafood just to impress Elena.

Then Rude says the five words that make me so proud. “Upload straight to Youtube...Yes.” - I fuckin' love Rude XD
TornAngelWings chapter 2 . 7/15/2009
I love it! It's adorable!
Speedy Speck chapter 2 . 7/15/2009
Ha! This was great, loved how Tseng and Reno had their own like battle, and the bit was the menu was really funny XD Loved the ending as well! Keep up the great work!
lebron132 chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Another story, another piece of brilliance! Keep up the good work, and update soon!
TornAngelWings chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
I love it! It's cute :3 I luv Benny the rat.
UnchartedHeart chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
AHH I absolutely love this, I think I laughed almost the whole way through. You have Reno's character down perfectly!

"Rookie, you do realise that it's Friday, right?" I ask, smirking deviously.

She nods. "Yep."

It just keeps getting better and better. "And what does that mean?"

"It means tonight is the annual Shinra Recognition Ceremony."

"Oh f*." She beat me at my own damn game!

I LOVED that part, and when he called her withers LOL!. I also loved the ending when he was complaining about being at the ball and Rufus's speech. Overall brilliant, perfect characterizations! I'm so looking forward to chapter 2! Keep up the amazing work and thanks so much for writing this for me!
SeungSeiRan chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Concrit:

'oversized Meteor's' - No need for the apostrophe in Meteor's. It's just Meteors here because there's no possesive.

'This aint' - On the other hand, it's 'ain't' with an apostrophe this time ;)

This was really funny. I like your sense of humor, especially when describing Rufus ('Rufus is getting ready for a one hour long speech in which he tries to sound like a enviro-loving tree hugger/power hungry maniac. Wait no, the latter is his dad.') Keep it up!
The Sacred and Profane chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Great job! I loved how jealous you made Reno. Loved the 10 situp section. Can't wait for more!
Lavycia chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
You must be freaking awesome to write from Reno's point of view! Love it! but whats with the medal award for finding a brooch? O.o I dunno, just find it a tad random. xD Will be waiting for your nxt update :)
Speedy Speck chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Really enjoying this! The Reno POV is great and I love his thoughts on Tseng, and the bit at the end with the 'brooch finding' was so funny XD Can't wait for the next chappie!