Reviews for Special Mission
Abberz chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Wow.

That was beautiful... I'm speechless.
books-n-cookies chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
This was such a good story! The part where Gibbs was trying to decide on whether to stay or go back was so nice to read. I felt bad for Gibbs as he had to decide. I really loved this story! It was so good, and I'm glad you had Gibbs come back to life :) Awesome story!
Hermione's Shadow chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
AWW, THAT WAS AWESOME! And thank you so much for not making Kate hate Ziva. I absolutely hate stories that compare them or imply that Kate would have hated Ziva, I have always been a firm believer in the idea that had they actually gotten to meet, they would have really gotten along well together, lol, I could totally see them ganging up on Tony, anyway, I really, really loved that story, it was really, really well written!
Veryfairygirl14 chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
that was really really good! please write more N.C.I.S stories! your other one is good too.
silvanelf chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
I love this. It's touching, heartbreakingly beautiful. Poor Gibbs. I'm glad he chose life-Kate's right, the team does need him.

Loved this story. : )
ljtibbs3 chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
That was really, really good. At first I thought it was Kate, but then I realized it was Gibbs because Ziva wouldn't have been there. I like your style of writing a lot.
kakashifangrl1012 chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
kudos to you, that was really good.

i also tried to do somewhat of the same thing, in mine nobody almost-died though, just kate's thoughts about the team and such.

if you could read mine and tell me what you think it would be greatly appreciated.

thanks, and again great job.
dolphinsiren is me chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Kinda " Requiem " ep, instead Kelly is Kate who made him to go back, I liked that...I liked Kate watching over them as a family. Good writing, very touching story.
Bamacrush chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
That was very sad, but very well written. It brought tears to my eyes. Wonderful job. I like the idea of Kate watching over the team and her family.