Reviews for The Terrible, Horrible, No Good Very Bad Day
Conti please :D
KnightDweller chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
whoa, poor BB that was very interesting. I hope this gets finished.
PaperheartJester chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Ever gonna update this? I love it.
Trunchbull chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Oh, fooie, I would love to see this story progress. It's just so interesting to see a non-human being be turned INTO one and then discovering how we work.
Trapped in Reality chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Oh wow, gender-bending and Human!Bee! Gold Mine! I loved the last line.

Which comic is BB's hologram a female? I'm not really familiar with comic books.
staidwaters chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Heck,I want more of this. Neat idea which you handled exceptionally well. If I had known it was all about a diner owner finding girl!Bee before Bee met Sam, I wouldn't have given it a glance, but it was awesome-awesome in a way I wouldn't have thought possible with that plot. Speaking of which, changing the description to something along the lines of "Bee finds himself mysteriously stuck in a truly bizarre situation, with his only hope the mercy of a crotchety old diner owner." More attractive to a wider spectrum of readers, I'd think. Girl!Bee panders to a pretty specific crowd only, and they'd likely be looking for romance, not this.

That said, I think this story is wonderful-imaginative, original, and utterly unpredictable. You've taken what should be a tacky plot and turned it into something sweet and solemn, with just a splash of humor and angst.

Thanks for the read.
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Very, very fascinating. (odd word to use here, no? Ten cent word for the day)

Bee as a girl. Love it.

Keep writing!
Demented Kat chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
It's official now: 'Bee makes an awesome chick!
Kantrix Gabriel chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Interesting concept and great execution. I have to say, this chapter was great fun. Can't help but wish there were other Autobots around for her to surprise, but that's just me _

I hope you find time continue,

KG
Annie-chan chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Wow, this is interesting. I really like how you describe Bumblebee's thoughts and reactions to the human sensations he's experiencing. It's just as entertaining as his observations of human culture and behavior in "As Told In Song" and "Finding Destiny" (two other stories of yours I'm enjoying immensely).

I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter. I want to know what caused this change and how Bee's gonna get back to normal. Update soon! :)

~Annie-chan
T420000 chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
This is so cute and awesome! I hope you write more
Wandering Raccoon chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Amazing! Can't wait to see where you go with this. I was suprised at the end of the chapter to see that this is set before the movie. That's gonna make things a lot harder for Bee without human friends to help. (I don't know why I assumed it was set between or after the two movies when I started reading, but I did.)
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
I loved this. I can't wait to read more.
Peacewish chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Well, okay, it was all very funny, but I'm totally flabbergasted as to how it happened. Feel free to drop some hints quickly, and wouldn't it be funny if Barricade came tottling down the road right about now?
Gyrc chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Absolutely ruddy fantastic! :-) Can't wait for your next update!