Reviews for Age of Edward Contest: Sieg der Liebe
Vertschl chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Hi!

Good story. I like it.

But you've a mistake. “Bringt allen um,” another soldier yelled behind him. It is "Bringt alle um". :)

Vertschl
amers52 chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Simply beautiful. Heartbreaking and beautiful. Thanks for the tissue warning, it was needed :)
bakerbabe04 chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
oh my crap, there are tears pouring out of my eyes. Your story is definitely one-if not-the best. The Holocaust has always gotten to me, and so right now, you are at the top of my list of awesome.
LibbyLou862 chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Oh Jezz... Although this story is simply heartbreaking, your writing beautifully conveys the basics of what probably happened to so many in this real life horror. I'm just so thankful that in this story, Bella and Edward had the end together. I know many did not. Also, many did not have the experience Bella and Edward had before they were taken. Many did not make that memory because they didn't even realize what was about to happen. They didn't get to say their goodbyes and I love yous. The intensity of what they were doing really came out... it was so much more that making love. Thank you for this reminder to take nothing for granted!

Super job, Jezz! Good Luck!
Snewman82 chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Wow that was so sad and I can't stop crying. If I had known the outcome of your story, I would not have read it. It was very well written though.
A green eyed girl chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
This is the second story I read about the Holocaust for the AoE contest, on the first one Edward was a Nazi and Bella was Jewish, that one had me on the verge of tears, but this one definitely had me crying, I am by no means Jewish or German, not even close I am actually Colombian, but WWII is one of the worst events on the human history, and I don't doubt for a second that this fic could have in fact been once upon a time many couples true story.

Thanks for writing it, this one along with the other one, are now part of my favs
sweetmama77 chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
So sad, yet so beautiful. Bravo, Jezz!
my2galspal chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Heavens to Betsey, that was fantastic writing! As much as I would love to say I want to cry, that was one of the most beautiful scenes I have ever read. Although sad, you managed to convey one of the darkest eras in world history not with hatred but with love. I think you are very brave not to sugar coat it either. It was an accurate ending but still sweet because they were together.

Thank you so much for sharing your writing. Best of luck in the contest. Now I'm on my way to see if you have written anything else. I'm a sucker for a good read.
BelleDuJour chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Haunting, sad, beautiful.
The Age of Edward chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
We have received your entry! Thank you! Can't wait to read!

- Vixen1836 on behalf of The Age of Edward Contest
sorrowfloats44 chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Jezz- Truly beautiful and heart wrenching - I'm glad they were together in the end. You portrayed this very well. Good luck in the contest!
ShouldHaveStuckToReading chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Just finished reading, Jezz. It is truly amazing! So tragic...

Good luck bb!

x Frenchie
revrag chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Jez, this was beautiful.

And my heart is so full of saddness - I fear I will not be able to express it.

What saddens me most about this situation is that there are people in this world who believe, to this day, that such things didn't happen. That it was all a farce. Make believe to scare or torment.

It is, however, an unspeakable truth. And it's sickening.

I believe you protrayed what it must have been like for true lovers during this time of uncertain war.

Both Bella and Edward were robbed of each other for a time and only reunited briefly before death. At the very least they had that. One last glimpse of perfection and love and kindness. To be able to embrace in the thick of suffocating air and fall together into blankness finally without pain. To be able to utter such beautiful words to one another, even if for the final time. To breathe into each other and remember they are each perfect in each other.

Wow. Just wow.

This was so very beautiful.

And it makes me so very grateful for my life and family. For the freedom I have and compassion I receive from my family and friends.
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
That was the most heartwrenching and heartwarming story all at the same time. It was so emotional, it takes a really good writer to connect so well with readers to even bring tears to their eyes with such a beautiful fic. Thank u for writing!
O. N. Labbit chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Okay, I honestly felt a cry coming on at the end. This is so sad, and yet so poignant. That is good writing. There are not always happy endings. :) Great job mi friendo!

I hope you do really well in the contest. ;)
31 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »