Reviews for Inmate 78
Azamiko chapter 4 . 12/29/2010
Evil place to end it. ;b
NotTasha chapter 4 . 8/21/2009
and yes! another great reveal! SO cool. I love how you write. and more challenges. Excellent
NotTasha chapter 3 . 8/21/2009
I love that the guys are going to the trouble of chasing Ezra down, that they know him so well.

and oh man... the reveal at the end of this chapter. Wow.
NotTasha chapter 2 . 8/21/2009
Those dang challenges and their multiple modes of transportation! LOL. I thought you pulled it off quite well.

I loved Vin's comment to get something sporty from the rental car place. Hee
NotTasha chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
I think this Aislinn is bad news. The guys keep getting into big trouble whenever she's around. She's like that Jessica lady from Murder She Wrote.
BethGisborne chapter 4 . 7/20/2009
I loved the story especially the way you ended it. I hope you write another one to add. I love it when Vin and Ezra are brothers they fit together so great. Great job. Best wishes.
sfulton229 chapter 4 . 7/19/2009
Wow, that was a great ending! Having Vin and Chris there was really what Ezra needed; he had the support of his friends and the reassurance that he was doing the right thing. Great twist having Jack as a ghost; at least Vin did get to meet his father and he got to see how much Jack cares about Ezra. This does really make things very interesting-Vin and Ezra are half brothers and they have yet to find out about their sister. Great fulfillment of the challenges. Hope you will post more in this series! Thanks so much for this fic.
sfulton229 chapter 3 . 7/19/2009
Wow, the mystery deepens! Vin is figuring out some of this and some is getting even more strange. Jack is a big mystery in this and really raising all sorts of questions. They really put forth the effort to find Ezra. The stakeout of the hotel was interesting; love Vin's shopping list for basic necessities. The last line is a big surprise! Thanks for this part and off to read the next.
KC chapter 4 . 7/17/2009
I've read all 3 stories in this arc (again, as I had read them on another site previously) and really like what you've got going. Seems like Vin might have a touch of Aislinn's (sp?) psychic abilities. How about Ezra - past the first story OW flashbacks) since, it seems, they are all half-siblings. I'd love to see more.
SivanShemesh chapter 4 . 7/16/2009
No way... no wonder that they were brother... i think that you should write a sequel... it should be good.

Keep writing, i want a sequel, PLEASE?

Thank you for writing this story, and i do hope to see a sequel soon, pretty soon.

*Hugs & Kisses*

Have a great day/night and keep smiling.

SivanShemesh chapter 3 . 7/15/2009
Nice... but is he sure that was his father, or just another step father?

Great chapter, thank you for the update, glad that finally Chris and Vin with him.

Keep up the great work that you are doing with your fic and update asap.

Have a great day/night and keep smiling,

sfulton229 chapter 2 . 7/14/2009
Wow, they are really going all over the place! Ezra has a very interesting route planned out; Chris' frustration is getting worse and worse. They were so close and just missed Ezra then fell behind. Interesting that Jack popped back up and gave them such a clue; he is being somewhat cryptic in what he is saying. Nice read by Vin on Aislinn. Atlanta doesn't seem to be the best place for Ezra to go. Looking forward to more!
sfulton229 chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Great to see another story in the Aislinn story line. Ezra not coming into work and going out of town without explanation really raises all sorts of red flags and with an upset Aislinn showing up just made things more urgent. Love the refrain of "shit"; that really sums things up. Very nice that Chris and Vin are dropping every thing and going after Ezra. The mysterious Jack is a puzzle too. I'm sure Chris isn't going to have a fun flight. Thanks for posting this!
SivanShemesh chapter 2 . 7/14/2009
Oh boy, Atlanta is always a bad news for Ezra. Good way with the suspense sweetie.

Keep up the great work that you are doing with your fic and update asap.

Have a great day/night and keep smiling,

EagleGirl6 chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Intriguing start - especially with that name. Can't wait to see where you're going with this. I'm wonding if Jack has anything to do with the story... Thanks for posting :)