Reviews for Stuck
Dn chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Awesome! I loved it! I really like the way you write
Smayz chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Haha, wow. It takes kidnapping by Weres and getting stuck in a crate to finally get them together. Jenks is as dirty and hilarious as always.
AdventureLucky7 chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
This is probably one of my favorite Rachel/Ivy one shots!
super girl chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
i loved youre story its one of the best
Kay8abc chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Very awesome. I wish Kim Harison would write something like that. Oh well, we'll just have to hope and wait for the next book.

-Kate
ScOut4It chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
:D Thank you for this!
Chris chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Awesome! It's sad, and slightly funny though that something like this is probably what it would take for Rachel to make that decision... Well written, and everyone sounds in character - thanks!
Miss Darkmoon chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
:D

:D:D

:D:D:D:D:D:D

yey for biting! And can we get a 'repressed homosexuality' shirt for Rachel Morgan? God she is usually thick... great to see her loosen up a bit xD
grangergirl22 chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
"Did you two even try to get out, or were you just playing pet the kitty the whole time?" hahahaha I've never heard that before. That is hilarious. I can't stop laughing. Very nice story.
powerhungry chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
i freaking LOVE this fic.
Dani2606 chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Wow, really great story - exactly what I needed to distract me from the heat-wave currently plaguing the eastern part of Austria ... although I feel even hotter now I'm finished :).

You really know how to write Rachel/Ivy stories and if I haven't said it before, I'll say it now: You are (besides Kim the Great, of course) the best Hollows writer out there!

I'm really looking forward to reading your next Ivy/Rachel installment.

Dani
liatortilla chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
you know i read one of you stories of racheal morgan jusr because it look intrusting and after reading it i went and got all the books because you made so instruting that i jusr had to read the books
List of Romantics chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Totally! It's about f-ing time! I have yet to read her latest work, but it was obvious from the first book that A) Ivy was perfect for Rachel And B) Ivy was/is better than any of the losers, Users and Trite Player males that Rachel dated (She's got such ghastly, horrible taste in men, absolutely dreadful -she can pick losers every time), by leaps and bounds.

I'm so pissed at Kim Harrison for torturing us and dancing about the obvious for so damned long! THEY ARE GAY FOR EACH OTHER, GET OVER IT!
scootergal chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
I always enjoy your Rachel/Ivy one shots!
Neopolar chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
This is great, i love the emotions. m i would love if this happened in the books