Reviews for Endless Circle
NogadamoBhitia chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
This is a very good story that makes an excellent point. I like stories that show how much Dean has grown and matured, and how his friends and family help him do that. Thanks for posting this story.
Revhead chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Nice bit of insight there! Very cool :)
Murphy AT chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Wow! I didn't even think of that, but it's so true!
TeeFly chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
This is awesome, because I've never thought about it like that before. Really one of my favorite Supernatural stories! :)
Vanidot chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Good Take on that idea! I had never considered that but that's a neat perspective thanks for posting!
Creative Spark chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Awesome sauce. It does bring up an interesting question - damn those angels and their time travel. :D

-Spark
Nvrmore chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Fascinating. I never really caught the details there. Nicely done.
Chouko Chango chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
pretty cool spin on it. i love that 'chicken or the egg thing'. tho i believe it was the egg.

lol. good story :)
ukfan101 chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
I do like the idea that Dean influenced his Dad's choices in life...nicely done!
Bundibird chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
great work! I'd thought of the faact that Dean started everything too, but it hadnt even occured to me to write a fanfic about it.

Well executed! :)

that Jump the Shark ep really surprised me. I totally never suspected that John would have a whole other family!
niver chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Lovely little story.
mtee1958 chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Talk about not being the sharpest knife in the drawer - it never occurred to me that John could have been copying Dean!

But you make a compelling point. Love that!

Good story.
JazzyIrish chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Great concept for a story. I had never really thought of that, but it does make sense. Dean just breaks my heart. It seems that no matter what he does, it is never enough.

BTW, I happen to agree with what Dean said to Sam at the end of "Shark", that he is just like John - and I don't mean in a favorable way. I had to laugh at Sam's response - that he'd take what Dean said as a compliment. Who would ever have thought at the beginning of this series that Sam Winchester would consider being told he was like his father a compliment?

Loved the little "angel humor" in the fic. Well done. I really like how Castiel supports Dean, lets him know that he has worth. Thanks for sharing this with us. Until next time...
krissy7490 chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Just so you know, they were talking about this fic over on the CW Boards! I happened on it and wanted to read it. It's excellent and I love how you wrote it! It's a very interesting concept!
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Love how you tied all this together from the two episodes.

I did think about the car when Dean encouraged John to buy it, but never thought about the leather jacket or connecting it to Dean as the one that started the image of John.

You did a great job with the characters and their voices. I could picture Castiel completely missing any jokes that Dean threw his way.

Thanks for the smile and sharing another story with us.

Until next time, take care.