Reviews for Endless Circle
Tempermental18 chapter 1 . 1/17
Yep, I am late to the party. Doesn't matter, better late than never, huh ? Your thoughts and mine are the same on this matter, I mean the matter of this fan-fic. Have a good time.
NogadamoBhitia chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
This is a very good story that makes an excellent point. I like stories that show how much Dean has grown and matured, and how his friends and family help him do that. Thanks for posting this story.
Revhead chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Nice bit of insight there! Very cool :)
Murphy AT chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Wow! I didn't even think of that, but it's so true!
TeeFly chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
This is awesome, because I've never thought about it like that before. Really one of my favorite Supernatural stories! :)
Vanidot chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Good Take on that idea! I had never considered that but that's a neat perspective thanks for posting!
Creative Spark chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Awesome sauce. It does bring up an interesting question - damn those angels and their time travel. :D

-Spark
Nvrmore chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Fascinating. I never really caught the details there. Nicely done.
Chouko Chango chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
pretty cool spin on it. i love that 'chicken or the egg thing'. tho i believe it was the egg.

lol. good story :)
ukfan101 chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
I do like the idea that Dean influenced his Dad's choices in life...nicely done!
Bundibird chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
great work! I'd thought of the faact that Dean started everything too, but it hadnt even occured to me to write a fanfic about it.

Well executed! :)

that Jump the Shark ep really surprised me. I totally never suspected that John would have a whole other family!
niver chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Lovely little story.
mtee1958 chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Talk about not being the sharpest knife in the drawer - it never occurred to me that John could have been copying Dean!

But you make a compelling point. Love that!

Good story.
JazzyIrish chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Great concept for a story. I had never really thought of that, but it does make sense. Dean just breaks my heart. It seems that no matter what he does, it is never enough.

BTW, I happen to agree with what Dean said to Sam at the end of "Shark", that he is just like John - and I don't mean in a favorable way. I had to laugh at Sam's response - that he'd take what Dean said as a compliment. Who would ever have thought at the beginning of this series that Sam Winchester would consider being told he was like his father a compliment?

Loved the little "angel humor" in the fic. Well done. I really like how Castiel supports Dean, lets him know that he has worth. Thanks for sharing this with us. Until next time...
krissy7490 chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Just so you know, they were talking about this fic over on the CW Boards! I happened on it and wanted to read it. It's excellent and I love how you wrote it! It's a very interesting concept!