Reviews for In the Tree
Irishdanceringrulz1776 chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
This is quite entertaining... I really like this, and although its not worded in the same way as Heller, it still would fit right into that part of Catch-22.
creamsley chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
I'm very unhappy about the fact that it didn't get a sequel. I love both Doc Daneeka and your writing. It is so bittersweet I can't even :( The insanity quota. And the squirrel.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
well written however wasn't sure of the plot of the fan fiction, perhaps more of a continuing theme.
Willowdove chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
I started looking at Fanfic to gather inspiration for my school project- I have to rewrite the ending of Catch-22 in 5 pages. While this story doesn't exactly work in that context, I enjoyed it thoroughly. You did a good job portraying the characters and you followed Heller's style well.
whatever-works81 chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Even if it isn't quite Heller style, it still made me feel that innate happiness and confusion.
Kay Griffin chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
wow. I like it, :)
minderbinder chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
"Yossarian refrained from pointing out that vines had been outlawed a few days ago and tried to get back to the task at hand."

I think Heller would be proud! Great start, please write another!
Cuhain chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
Nice one :).

I don't have anything to say, just thought I'd confirm that I read and enjoyed this.
Isotope-238 chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
I enjoyed reading this. You did a good job conveying the utter lunacy of the Catch-22 characters.
GreenBear chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
I really liked this, glad I came across it. And not many people can write Heller style, so don't worry about it. You're a good writer in yourself!