Reviews for All I am is me
phantomshadow chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
sabes yo he tenido la misma impresion, ademas de que no lo dejan crecer un poco como personaje, en capitulos viejos decian que practico gimnasia,ademas creo que tiene suficiente condición física para ganar a los corredores olímpicos y por distancias maratonicas
draco122 chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
That was very good. Showing the inner struggle that many face. To try and show the people we care about what we really we are on the inside.
LoveofVelma chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Why is it that when I'm all alone, it's quiet, and I want to read, I turn to you and am never disappointed? And you deliver every time just like with this excellent story. I think you've become an author (I don't think of you as a 'writer' anymore).

Good job! and I can't wait to see what you and apps come up with next!
Velms chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Hi, nice story, really nice.

Hm... I always thought Velma understood Shaggy alittle better then the every one else, I am in the middle of doing a sequel to 'New Feelings', but this time in Shaggy's POV, and it had how Velma knew him better then the rest of the gang.

Oh well, Really nice story, you did a great job. Keep it up, its really nice to read your stories, so even if I don't review them all, you can be sure I find them very interesting.

Velms.
M. Night Wolfalona chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
What a wonderful story, my dear. I'm glad to see that I inspired in part such a well-written and well-matched songfic. It works together so nicely. And it gives you a good insight to a character that we all know and love but yet don't really know at the same time. Good job.

As well, congradulations; you are the 550th SD fanfic on the site. Keep it up, and maybe we'll get to see it reach 600. I was here since it was only 300 stories; it is very probable.

I wish you a thousand new muses to inspire you. From an old writer in slight awe;

-Wolfalona-