Reviews for Farce Trek
Guest chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
So, the Westboro Baptist Church SURVIVED TO THE 22ND CENTURY?!
Avrodite chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
I'd so like to read that out with someone! Awesome thimg. At first I thought "what the heck does she want to write here!?" But then I got it and could't stop laughing.
Ritsuka Shin chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
KIRK:Can you wake him up?

MCCOY:I'm a DOCTOR not a... Oh right ya – I'm a Doctor – of course I can wake him up. (injects him with a hypospray)

lol fail this was the best crack I've read!
Lady Nekosama chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Lol! luv this story! Absolutely hilarious. Blended fabric? Smiting? Luv it! Specially the last line. XD
vikky-leigh chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
"Giggles hysterically"

It is probably sick and twisted and against some moral code to find that as hilarious as I did.
sashaonthemoon chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
ahahaha i just added like 4 lines of this as quotes in my fave quotes part
Gabby chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Hello, gorgeous D

So... I was feeling all lazy, so I started with the shortest story of yours. And I did the right choice. Because I nearly died of laughter like... two hundred times xD I would love to tell you my favourite parts - but then I'd have to put the al story between quote marks xD It really was hilarious, thank you for this little wonder xD
ForeverMartyr chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
I think I just died and went to heaven.

This story...oh my goodness. This is by far one of the funniest Star Trek stories I've ever read, and personally, I couldn't stop laughing throughout the entire thing. It's genius, absolute genius. RickyBruce Dunderhead? Made me crack up. He is truly an abomination :) This is hysterical! I'm still in stitches laughing. If you have any more work like this, I'll have to check it out. Absolutely wonderful. Keep it up!

-Rose
Authorqueen chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
L

O

L

XD

Queenie xx
FritzlerKiss chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
This has to be the weirdest crackfic I've ever read. :P You weren't drunk writing this, were ya?

"Spock and Kirk, Spock and Kirk, everybody loves Spock and Kirk, can they swing, from a web, no they can't they're not Spiderman, but look out...here comes Spock and Kirk!"
defunct1 chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Dude. That is fricking hilarious. Love it!
Toadflame chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
um. Wow. It's just...wow. I don't think I'll ever watch any Star Trek episodes in the same way again...I may need to scrub my eyes...and find some way to stop laughing!
Chicapanzy chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
*gives thumbs up* Nice one! Very funny!
SpirkTrekker42 chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Hehe! This was HILARIOUS! I'm so THRILLED that Ensign RickyBruce is DEAD! He and his closeminded opinions don't belong on Star Trek anyway.

K/S FTW!
Dilmn8 chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
ahaahha this was so funny, i love crack fics...hahaah

AlphaDeltaGammaBetaCetaOmega ...that is a mouthfull...haha

so dunderhead had to smite himself? *cough* yay! *cough*

and i loved the last line..hahaha