Reviews for Right Now
Really good
DragonHalf chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
they're so cute together
candycloud8 chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Simple, lucid and ideal. Wonderful crafting of this one-shot, dear author.
Dusty Forgotten chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Beautiful, beautiful. Short, sweet, dramatic and ironic. I really did enjoy it. There's no empty dribble of words simply for the purpose of killing time. Good language, grammar spelling and word choice are fine. Keep working. You're doing great.

Dusty Forgotten
Altaira Azulis chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Love it.
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
nice
Maidenstear chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
That was just short enough and just long enough. It was perfect. Clean-cut and very striking in its simplicity. Thank you.
MoonPrincess623 chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
This was cute! But I have to say, I've only watched 7 or so episodes of the anime, but I'm confused. Isn't she 18 while he is 22?
ukatoemina chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
you know... in some weird way... it's like paragraphs 4-6 relates to my life... O: the story is so... D: :(( but still sweet : so it's kind of like D: :))
chieLOVESyou chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
hello! :D

wow! i really like your stories! :)

hope to read more from you! :3

take care! :D
cypher404 chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Nice fic , got everything right for kazuma's part though i think he was getting more feelings for ayano at the end of the anime.
Unknown Personality chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
It's about time that Kazuma had some sense beaten into him. I mean, I get it, your family, your FATHER kicked you out of the family without an explanation and all but that's no reason to go around breaking girls' hearts. Especially Ayano's. She was so young, how could she have known that by winning, she was going to break his heart or whatever it is she did. Your story totally sums it up. I mean, everyone gets what they deserve. Cui Lin remainds a treasured MEMORY, a thing of the past. It's so much better that Kazuma lets go of the past and lives in the present, with Ayano.
nekoasha chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
aah so... beautiful. I like this, it's short and simple and it has feelings :)

i have read this several times and now i feel like praising you :D

first i thought "how short" and when i read it i thought "wow. amazing"

it's so short but it has so much in it! i love it :)
Animecherryblossem33 chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Very well done. ) It was GREAT!
brakken chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Very, very good. Threw me for a loop at the beginning; I had no idea what was going on, because of the perspective and tense and so on, but those only added to it all. Second person makes the most of the accusation and puts the responsibility of the speaker most on you; you feel it. I feel it. Very IC, and very well done.