Reviews for Self Restraint
Wordsorcereress chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
ouch... poor Yugi. That's one hott game.
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
*rolls eyes* Just like Yami to make up a game on the spot. Neither one of them will be very bored from now on, will they? ;)

brittney
Reality Illusionary chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Thanx for that AMAZING lemon scene! Aww I luv my little uke yuugi with Atem! So hot so kawai so everything! I'm not sure but I think this is the first yugioh story on my faves list! Yess atem is thinking like a true slytherin doing this stuff! Hehehe and if went from rough to soft which was pretty good! Anyway awesome I liked this one-shot and I hope u write more!

Ja

hopeless45

p.s. Still one of the best lemons even though this pairing isn't my fav:) btw my fav couple is different anime/manga:naruto sasunaru! Anyway great oneshot!
copycat-capycot chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Nice lemon. xD
YamiYama chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
ya! another wonderful story! this was definetly not what i was expecting...it was better. lol. Just what I needed to make me smile. I loved the cute ending. Can't wait to read more from you in the future! Great job!
homosexualsakura chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
AW! Cute... :D

Lots of delirius love,

ERREREER
Hantsuki chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
So incredibly detailed! So much like I would expect their love-making to be compared to the other couples. The game was rather creative too. Did you make it up yourself?
yuuhikari chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
great fic

I really loved it
dragonlady222 chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Great story. I loved Atem's game.
yugiyamifangirl chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
That was good. I liked how this went. Atem certainly has a devious mind. I loved it!