Reviews for A Wrinkle in Time
cerberus angel chapter 3 . 4/2/2010
I really liked this chapter especially since it gave more of an insight into Nozomu and Mahiru relationship. I'm stil trying to understand what had she done sobad that cursed her race that she doesn't feel the right to be happy. I can only hope you update soon. I really like this fic and can't wait for the next chapter. _
cerberus angel chapter 2 . 4/2/2010
I like the way you take parts of the manga and put your own twist in it while putting some Nozomu and Mahiru.
cerberus angel chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
I haven't read a Nozomu and Mahiru fic in a long time since there's mostly only mahiru and mitsuru. I'm so glad I stumbled upon this fic. I missed reading a Nozomu and Mahiru fic.
Nightrose1 chapter 3 . 11/12/2009
This is a cool story and I love your ideas. Please keep writing it.
Cici-chi chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Oh PLEASE continue writting this. Please, please please! This is very good so far and I'd love to see how it turns out, and it's my favorite pairing in the manga (honestly I don't see why Mahiru had to end up with Mitsuru, it just didn't make sense to me).
Serephina of the Kamis chapter 3 . 8/7/2009
This is turning out really well so far. Mahiru really should have ended up with Nozomu, and I love reading fanfics like this one. As I said, you're doing really well. So keep up the good work!