Reviews for Ladies' Man
Vickcat99 chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Very nice more please
KageOkami-Kogo chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
VERY interesting so far! Its a shame you haven't updated it! This seems like it would make a great story. I wonder who she is? :P You write really well! I hope you think about going on with this.
Steff7 chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
*cracks up* Awsomenes... is it wrong that I just happened to see your name on a fic and clicked on it without even questioning its contents?
Ac Colins chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
Not going to lie, I rented Doom yesterday, just for the Karl Urban. He is...delicious. If someone does give him to you, share. 3

I think this could totally go onto a chpt fic. Do it. Karl needs more love on this sight. Almost everything from the ST09 fandom is slash, and Karl needs proper love from proper fans like us.

I like how this went. More!

snlover10 chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Haha! I can actually imagine Karl Urban fumbling about with this scene, super cute! He was epic hotness in Doom yo.
Neuronerd chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Great little oneshot! I am glad to see I am not the only one that thinks it is the It also works because Grimm seems like such an unassuming kind of guy: intense but not too hung up on himself.

"Women were just simply there when he needed them and gone when he didn’t." For some reason that line seemed so sad to me...
askita chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
It was cute, but Iim so confused. I guess this means that you need to update...
wordsh4ker chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
I read Doom fanfictions! Karl Urban is a god of yummyness in my eyes. And this is a great beginning, by the way :)
FuzzehDeath chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
We need more Doom stories is this world. Karl kicked ass as Reaper (when does his sexiness not?) and the movie was good. Or maybe that was just getting to stare at him...It gets a little hard to tell sometimes.

Anywho, loved this little one-shot/future chapter fic (please say yes). Can't get over one line. 'Oh, so you’re... gay?' Maybe I'm just tired, but right now it's freaking epic to me. XD

Loved how cute and not-asshole-ish he is. He always struck me as definitely not being a ladies' man. Too...I dunno. Gentlemanly, maybe? At least with women. Definitey not with his fellow Marines, but who would be?

And sorry honey, but if I had Karl, I wouldn't give him to you. Maybe loan, but he'd really be all mine. -
Hidden Relevance chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
I get a review reply and a new ficlet! Whoot! lol

And yeah, the Doom section has been growing rather rapidly in the past few weeks. I readily admit my own Doom fic was due to realizing just how many movies I'd drooled over Karl Urban in, and having a mass marathon back through them lol.

Supernatural and Stargate Atlantis yes please lol. Dude, Momoa in real life? Delightful! I haven't managed that but I did get to get Jensen's autograph when he performed in A Few Good Men out in Dallas.. twas definitely swoon worthy.

(ahem) so back to the ficlet lol!

I can definitely see this scene: John struck me as a little shy and rather focused, so I imagine it would never occur to him to that the woman might but checking him out.

BTW, I'm afraid it would be impossible to give you Karl, as he might possible be MIA. But nowhere near tied up in my closet. Nope, not at all lol.